Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF Lemonis?- Deep Thoughts From Todd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    I mean what did you want them to do? They're not going to run out there and try to fight him. All that does is just get them suspended. It's the same thing as when Ethan Small used to do it. No one is going to come charging out of the dugout and go after a player. If you don't want them doing that then maybe try not striking out. Pimp one off of him the next inning and tell him to F off as you're rounding 3rd.
    No I?m not advocating players charging out of the dugout. But at least some chirping showing some emotion. Maybe a hard fastball inside chin high on their next batter or come out next inning and swing with some emotions. But my point was we just acted like no big deal. Awh sucks.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    There was a 20 year gap in the dudes you mentioned.
    The only thing you said that was actually good was that Foxall needs to be fired yesterday.

Other than that, 17n nut up pitchers. Stop being ****ing pussies and go back and watch Landon Sims. Dude got on the damn mound and from pitch to pitch challenged the damn hitter and did it in quick order. Throw ball, get it back, immediately on the rubber and ready to throw.

If you can?t or won?t challenge hitters, go play for little league and 17n quit.

Off soap box. Stop being Pussies.

vCash
    Question - did Cjintje commit to us because of Foxhall? Does he specifically want to play for him, to the extent that he might be inclined to transfer if Foxhall isn't here?

Obviously we can't sink the program just to save one player, but Cjinjte has MLB superstar potential and if at all possible, we need to do what it takes to keep him here through 2025.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Question - did Cjintje commit to us because of Foxhall? Does he specifically want to play for him, to the extent that he might be inclined to transfer if Foxhall isn't here?

Obviously we can't sink the program just to save one player, but Cjinjte has MLB superstar potential and if at all possible, we need to do what it takes to keep him here through 2025.
    No and the funny thing is that if our staff is let go, due to not being an American citizen Cijntje is not eligible for NIL. So no teams could try to entice him with that. He would be more likely to stay and hear a new coach out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post

If we get him a better pitching coach I'm sure we could probably convince him to stay.

vCash
    I?m an ole dude, and I?m not a baseball dude. Got sunburned sitting on the power box in left center field. But I can tell you even in the middle to late 70?s Ms State ?DOGS? would fight. They would scrap, dig dirt, Hit homers (Del Bender) that legends are made of. I bled when we lost to Texas in the world series.......Heart, soul, means a lot. The same qualities the CWS champions showed.....I truly hope the ?DOGS? will find a way........Go ?DOGS?,,,,,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    I?m an ole dude, and I?m not a baseball dude. Got sunburned sitting on the power box in left center field. But I can tell you even in the middle to late 70?s Ms State ?DOGS? would fight. They would scrap, dig dirt, Hit homers (Del Bender) that legends are made of. I bled when we lost to Texas in the world series.......Heart, soul, means a lot. The same qualities the CWS champions showed.....I truly hope the ?DOGS? will find a way........Go ?DOGS?,,,,,
    Jones-Hall and Profitt still the best 3 pitchers on one team.

vCash
    See,
    I told ya,
    bring out the tarp, cover the field,
    I cant watch this anymore, its over,
    turn the lights off, lets get the bulldozers in here,
    turn this place into a parking lot...?.

CLASSIC!!! and applies.

SO SAD LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGen View Post
    See,
    I told ya,
    bring out the tarp, cover the field,
    I cant watch this anymore, its over,
    turn the lights off, lets get the bulldozers in here,
    turn this place into a parking lot...?.

CLASSIC!!! and applies.

SO SAD LOL.
    I wrote LOSERS inside my hat and turned it inside out...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Jones-Hall and Profitt still the best 3 pitchers on one team.
    Big yes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Big yes.
    WITH WHOOPSTICK Henderson and Bobby-hell-can't think of his last name---he threw a no -hitter.