Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
I agree coaching is so freaking bad I don?t know where to start with the abundant problems. But these players own a lot of was is happening not just the coaches. The point I?m trying to make is example A. In the Sunday?s game against Ky. we were only down 3-4 or 3-5 Ky pitcher strikes out our batter for called 3rd strike and 3rd out of the inning. After the strike out the Ky pitcher comes off the mound and with his glove points at our dugout and says F*ck you to our dugout. You could see it on tv plain as day. The tv camera very briefly shows our dugout after this incident and there?s no reaction what so ever in our dugout. WHAT the heck. That got my blood boiling and I?m not even on the team. Come on if that had happened with previous MSU teams there would have been all heck breaking loose. These guys apparently don?t really give a crud.
I mean what did you want them to do? They're not going to run out there and try to fight him. All that does is just get them suspended. It's the same thing as when Ethan Small used to do it. No one is going to come charging out of the dugout and go after a player. If you don't want them doing that then maybe try not striking out. Pimp one off of him the next inning and tell him to F off as you're rounding 3rd.