Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
Is this another naysayer wanting to bet all his vcash on it?

My only hold up is that we don't have the test capabilities to get that much tested by then. But I no doubt believe there is 50k+ active cases currently.
First of all, what are you even suggesting a bet on? All that type of comment really proves is you are here to be able to try and tell someone ?I told you so? and to troll. Go **** yourself.

Second of all, I?ve done nothing but question certain stats and graphics that have been posted (like the one I was commenting about that you quoted). I consider that doing my due diligence and not lapping up every single thing I read. Especially considering the amount of misinformation that is out there and some of which has undoubtedly been posted in this thread as things develop. You won?t find anywhere that I?ve said all of this is a big nothing burger and not something to be concerned with. All I?ve done is asked people to verify stats or comments or called out pure speculation.

There is no one that knows anything factual about what?s to come and it?s still entirely too early for the US to call any sort of shot. Pretending like you can is purely speculative.