Thread: Brule say it ain?t soooo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    So two guys that have never played are better than the 2 year starter? Gotcha. This is based on your practice observation right?
    Just stop. You're beclowning yourself in this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    Just stop. You're beclowning yourself in this thread.
    I think you are. Potential is nothing until proven. You don't move on to unproven Potential when a proven commodity is there.

vCash
    I think you are. Potential is nothing until proven. You don't move on to unproven Potential when a proven commodity is there.
    What I'm telling you is the actual opinion of the staff. Choose to believe it or not. But your comment about Brule being the best LB on the team is absurd and completely detached from reality.

vCash
    What I'm telling you is the actual opinion of the staff. Choose to believe it or not. But your comment about Brule being the best LB on the team is absurd and completely detached from reality.
    Stats say otherwise. You also sound crazy pretending to speak on behalf of a coach.

vCash
    Stats say otherwise. You also sound crazy pretending to speak on behalf of a coach.
    You sound crazy discounting what I know as a fact because it goes against how you feel. There are people here who know me. I don't post often.

vCash
    You sound crazy discounting what I know as a fact because it goes against how you feel. There are people here who know me. I don't post often.
    And you don't know who I am.

vCash
    And you don't know who I am.
    No, but your shitty opinions in this thread tell all of us everything we need to know.