Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Regional Host Odds Looking...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex54 View Post
    Because the fat marvel movie loving population is going to do a damn thing to stop it?

Whatever, dipshit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    The moral decay started in the 60s and it has gotten worse little by little. We have tipped over the scale now possibly of now return. No society in human history has been successful in moral decline.

True whether you want to see it or not.
    Most of our ills can be traced back to the Frankfurt School.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Sounds a lot like your friends the global-warming (excuse me....Climate change) nazis saying the world would end (starting decades ago).
    Only difference is the moral decline is true the climate change nuts it is not true. Polygamy is legal now in multiple locations in the USA. It is anything goes now for the left crowd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    That's what people like you said 10 years ago would be coming in 10 years. And 20 years ago, 30 years ago, etc.
    This is tricky because of people’s bias and if this was a mistake or backtracking after severe blow back that was headed it’s way but in 2013 the APA’s printing of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders did change pedophilia that it “refers to a sexual orientation or profession of sexual preference devoid of consummation, whereas pedophilic disorder is defined as a compulsion and is used in reference to individuals who act on their sexuality,”. After it was reported on it led the APA stating it was printed in error and it doesn’t classify it as a sexual orientation and they corrected it immediately online and with the next printing of the manual. To also be fair to those believe that it wasn’t an error but a “test balloon” so to speak, this and other sexual classifications was debated extensively for a few years prior to that printing.

vCash
    Sounds a lot like your friends the global-warming (excuse me....Climate change) nazis saying the world would end (starting decades ago).
    Yeah... let's ignore all the PHDs (because they have some sort of agenda... to save our planet) and listen to a guy named Maroon Flounder. Lolz!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    But yet 0.6% of the population is ruling the remaining 99.94? What is wrong with this picture?
    30% of kids from liberal families are Trans nowadays. This is something many folks don?t know. Especially Trans girls.

You go to a school in a rich suburban New Jersey public school, you might not see a not LGBTQ white boy.

Boys in Catholic school still like always
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 04-12-2021 at 07:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Not to side track, but since you brought it up....the reason "climate change" has been inserted for "global warming" was only done because people (by and large) are dumb as hell, and for whatever reason, they don't understand the differences between weather vs climate, warming at the poles and the polar vortex (i.e., "global warming"), and colder winters/hotter summers being indicative of such change. Not hard stuff.
    Climatologists and/or "Climate Scientists" as many of them like to be called, are paid to push this narrative, no matter what you call it.

Find one that is not in the pockets of the people that have the most to gain from "Green new deal", most of them say it is WAY overblown.

As George Carlin said... "The Earth is fine, it's the people in it that's F'd up"
    Last edited by MaroonFlounder; 04-12-2021 at 07:58 PM.

vCash
    the moral decay started in the 60s and it has gotten worse little by little. We have tipped over the scale now possibly of now return. No society in human history has been successful in moral decline.

This world is done.....sexual perversions which the this society calls normal homosexuals, lesbians, transgender's and the rest are just a sign of end times. all you have to do if you believe the bible is read 2 timothy 3:1-5 this generation of evil is about to be reckoned with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Yeah... let's ignore all the PHDs (because they have some sort of agenda... to save our planet) and listen to a guy named Maroon Flounder. Lolz!!
    The ones that aren't on the take will tell you that these things are cyclical.

The same polar ice caps that are melting now will be frozen again in 10 to 15 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    30% of kids from liberal families are Trans nowadays. This is something many folks don?t know. Especially girls.

You go to a school in a rich suburban New Jersey public school, you might not see a not LGBTQ white boy.

Boys in Catholic school still like always
    Hahahahaha! Is that what NewsMax tells you. My God, this sh*t is bred from generation to generation. What can I hate this decade.

vCash
    How did this get sidetracked into climate change. Let's focus on the real enemy here, the point of the thread.

vCash
    Climatologists and/or "Climate Scientists" as many of them like to be called, are paid to push this narrative, no matter what you call it.

Find one that is not in the pockets of the people that have the most to gain from "Green new deal", most of them say it is WAY overblown.

As George Carlin said... "The Earth is fine, it's the people in it that's F'd up"
    Yeah, no where close to factual, but wtf do I know.

But considering you also think Argentina hacked Georgia's voting machines, I guess I can't be too surprised. Kraken, right?

vCash

The same polar ice caps that are melting now will be frozen again in 10 to 15 years.
    My God....10 to 15 years? I hope you have your affairs in order, lol. FFS...if only earth science was a required pre-rec, we'd all be better off.

vCash
    Yeah, no where close to factual, but wtf do I know.

But considering you also think Argentina hacked Georgia's voting machines, I guess I can't be too surprised. Kraken, right?
    I said nothing about the state of GA specifically. But why are they afraid to do a forensic audit of the voting machines?

Arizona, I believe is currently in the process.

vCash

From Soros or some other agenda that is 50 years in the making? My word... I'm going back to ignoring the ignorance.

vCash
    I said nothing about the state of GA specifically. But why are they afraid to do a forensic audit of the voting machines?

Arizona is currently in the process of wasting their tax payers money on a farce to please an audience of one, and even they know that. Georgia? Gabriel Sterling already debunked this entire thing...point....by....point...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/04/u...ion-fraud.html

vCash

Jesus you conservatives ruin everything. This is why you don't win. You can't focus on the important issues.

vCash
    My God....10 to 15 years? I hope you have your affairs in order, lol. FFS...if only earth science was a required pre-rec, we'd all be better off.

John Kerry around the year 2000 said the environment would be unlivable by 2012.

Al Gore made millions on his climate narrative. He lives in a house in TN with a $ 2,700/mo utility bill.

vCash
    Nobody cares about climate change.
    Voting makes you gay.

Now, can we get back to post-America solutions for a moral and just civilization

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Which is weird. Wouldn't we all be happier if we split into two countries based on ideology and people pick where they want to go? We do that on a smaller scale now by picking in which states we choose to live.
    Even in the "safe" states 30-40% of the population supports the other party. No partition could ever work.