Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bo Bounds Say....

vCash

Bo Bounds Say....

The Rona may have knocked out a DB for this week.

Anyone hearing anything?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    That would suck.

vCash
    It's going to happen, but it'll happen to everybody. We just need to keep Costello from getting it.

vCash
    It seems reasonable to expect one or probably multiple people out every week going forward. With our depth, hopefully it's just not the "wrong" guys. Everyone is important from a human value standpoint of course, but guys like KJ, Kylin, Errol, Emerson, Cross are pretty critical pieces to our football success.

Not sure if anyone besides Rogers was out with it last week, but since a positive likely knocks a guy out for 2 weeks there's bound to be some cumulative effect.

vCash
    If we knew about it on Monday or Wednesday then I don't see a huge problem with it. We would have time to adjust. Now if we just found out this morning then that could cause an issue or two.

vCash
    If we had to lose one for a week, I would rather it be against Arkansas than Auburn, A&M, or OM.

vCash
    Better against Arkansas than Auburn, A&M or Bama.

E: Damn it Zed! You thunder stealer!**

vCash
    We play 2 of the more "ground and pound" teams this week and next week in Arky & UK. That eases the blow some.

It's not ideal but it's expected to be a problem at least some this year with what we're dealing with.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Better against Arkansas than Auburn, A&M or Bama.

E: Damn it Zed! You thunder stealer!**
    Haha! Great minds...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    The Rona may have knocked out a DB for this week.

Anyone hearing anything?
    Not saying it's not true. But haven't heard that. Do have one that played and is out w injury for a while. And have another db starter that has a hamstring. Not sure if his exact status for sat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Not saying it's not true. But haven't heard that. Do have one that played and is out w injury for a while. And have another db starter that has a hamstring. Not sure if his exact status for sat.
    Please tell me one of them isn't Emerson......

I remember him leaving the game for a little while but came back eventually so he'd fit the bill of the first guy you're referencing. That's just a guess on my part though.

Secondary is the last place we can lose anyone for an extended period of time, especially our best CB or really even depth pieces at this point.

vCash
    Do you mean a DB is out for a while or just another defensive player?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post

I remember him leaving the game for a little while but came back eventually so he'd fit the bill of the first guy you're referencing. That's just a guess on my part though.

Secondary is the last place we can lose anyone for an extended period of time, especially our best CB or really even depth pieces at this point.
    Emerson did come back into the game last week & he had a shoulder/stinger. Not a hammy

vCash
    Emerson did come back into the game last week & he had a shoulder/stinger. Not a hammy
    I'm talking about Homedawg's first reference.

He said there's a guy that played that is out for a while with an injury. Not the hamstring guy. He said there's another guy with the hammy injury.

I just figured that could be Emerson because he did play and he went out with an injury for a little bit and thought maybe he played through it and then got evaluated after the game and he could be the one that's out for a while with whatever injury knocked him out of the game. That was just a guess on my part though.

vCash
    If we have someone questionable for tomorrow, could go but maybe would benefit from not going, I'd dress them and hold them out unless I absolutely needed them.

I feel we score 50 tomorrow and, while Ark may score a little also, they simply don't have the skill talent to keep up with that in any way.

vCash
    Crazy how quickly we've gone from saying the defense will keep us in the games to the offense will win us the games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post

I am not talking about Emerson. I assume he's ok and going to play.

vCash
    Do you mean a DB is out for a while or just another defensive player?
    DB is out and the hammy issue is a DB as well.

vCash
    As far as the Covid stuff, Will rogers didn't know he was positive until friday morning getting ready to go to BR. Obviously, we could have had someone test positive early in the week with testing 3 times during each week .

vCash
    I am not talking about Emerson. I assume he's ok and going to play.
    That's great news. Gotta have him out there. Appreciate the info Homedawg.