Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bad loss

vCash
    I will say. My dumb takes that night were off the reasoning that I didnt think the offensive line could improve within 2 weeks time...

So I said some very negative things about having a pocket passer...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    I will say. My dumb takes that night were off the reasoning that I didnt think the offensive line could improve within 2 weeks time...

So I said some very negative things about having a pocket passer...
    Immediately following every game, you can find a treasure trove of dumb statements. Those dumb statements go both ways too... message boards get way too high after a win and way too low after a loss. Just the way it is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Turf only comes around to bump some threads when everyone was all emotional after a game. He brings absolutely nothing to the board
    1st thread I've ever bumped, BTW. But I do have a lot of screen shots of idiotic posts... And what have you "added" with any of your 65K posts?!? Praised a bunch of coaches that we should've hired... most of whom have all crashed and burned? Just take your bandwagon L and move on. You don't like me cause I call out the hypocrisy on this forum. Fret not, I'll be taking another sabbatical prior to the UK game. You know the one with that amazing coach Stoops. Lolz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    1st thread I've ever bumped, BTW. But I do have a lot of screen shots of idiotic posts... And what have you "added" with any of your 65K posts?!? Praised a bunch of coaches that we should've hired... most of whom have all crashed and burned? Just take your bandwagon L and move on. You don't like me cause I call out the hypocrisy on this forum. Fret not, I'll be taking another sabbatical prior to the UK game. You know the one with that amazing coach Stoops. Lolz
    I've never had a problem admitting I was wrong. One thing I've never been wrong about though is you - you're still the worst poster here. You just show up to fight with fellow bulldogs... not post anything of substance

vCash
    I may be a shitty poster, but I'm a good fan... you are bad at both. Congrats. Being prolific does not make you a good poster

vCash
    Turf only comes around to bump some threads when everyone was all emotional after a game. He brings absolutely nothing to the board
    I disagree... he made me smile and laugh. So I thank him for the bump.

Banned
    vCash
    I went and checked. No posts of mine stayed up past 7 pm that night lmao. But I did go sunshine pump some sense into the board the next day that looks really good rn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I went and checked. No posts of mine stayed up past 7 pm that night lmao. But I did go sunshine pump some sense into the board the next day that looks really good rn.
    Wish I could say the same haha

I posted some doozies after that loss. I also have gone waaaaayyyy too far after our wins; I've convinced myself to go bet us winning the natty. +20000 though, so why not?

vCash
    waaaaayyyy too far = glass half empty

vCash
    Is that right?!? I'd bet $100 for $2M... unless I'm totally off base on this. We could wind up 10-2 or 6-6, but I would bet those odds.

vCash
    Is that right?!? I'd bet $100 for $2M... unless I'm totally off base on this. We could wind up 10-2 or 6-6, but I would bet those odds.
    Nah, +20000 on $100 is $20,000

vCash
    Nah, +20000 on $100 is $20,000
    Ok thanks, I'd still take that bet!

vCash
    Ok thanks, I'd still take that bet!
    That's current odds at golden moon

vCash
    LIKE X 1000......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    And if bringing up a month old thread is faux pas, you can delete or whatever. But also, kudos to Homedawg, he was killing it all thru this thread. Brutally honest... but equally on both sides.
    Personally, I love when folks keep receipts. Because I'm an adult, I just stay away from the boards when I get upset over a game played by people who are barely adults.

Disagree. He brought the tea.

Now, I will say I disagree with something he said - I think you're a good poster most of the time - but you gotta admit stuff like this is hilarious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    Personally, I love when folks keep receipts. Because I'm an adult, I just stay away from the boards when I get upset over a game played by people who are barely adults.
    Man do i agree. I lurked here for a couple years before i started posting. It's a slow board but with some quality posters. I try to stay away from game threads though. It's meltdown central. I ventured in during the Arizona game. We led the whole way but you'd have thought we getting mauled... And obviously the season was over. Lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RisperDawg View Post
    Man do i agree. I lurked here for a couple years before i started posting. It's a slow board but with some quality posters. I try to stay away from game threads though. It's meltdown central. I ventured in during the Arizona game. We led the whole way but you'd have thought we getting mauled... And obviously the season was over. Lol.
    I stay away from most game threads. It's like alcohol. It can turn kind, reasonable men into raging assholes incapable of rational thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I stay away from most game threads. It's like alcohol. It can turn kind, reasonable men into raging assholes incapable of rational thought.
    Same here, they really get insane.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Same here, they really get insane.
    I can usually keep up with it for a few pages. Once certain folks start the doom and gloom or we are gonna win it all posts, I bounce. We tend to not handle winning or losing with any sense of reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandownbytheriver View Post
    I can usually keep up with it for a few pages. Once certain folks start the doom and gloom or we are gonna win it all posts, I bounce. We tend to not handle winning or losing with any sense of reality.
    That's pretty accurate