Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
Please explain the KKK connection... that's a strong statement..
It's the news network that brings up deep state this deep state that every chance it gets. It exploded because they had a blonde willing to say the same talking points Trump was back in his rise to the presidency. I'm sorry but if your news outlet aligns with David ****ing Duke on most matters then there's an issue.

And lol at the accusation that I just found out about this news network. Where were you in 2015? This network exploded right along with Trump and kept up the thinly veiled white supremacist rhetoric. Again, it's a network for those who think Fox News is not conservative enough. It's not a neutral site and their former star says as much. They aren't in the telling it like it is business. They are in the commentary and "making the news". Real quote from her btw.

To the others in this thread begging for scoob to ban me. The mute button is right there buddy. Sorry you can't comprehend or stand that someone would grow up in Mississippi a straight white male who went to school in STEM for 6 years and two degrees at MSU after paying for college on their own and come out with a "liberal" worldview.

If me existing is considered a huge part of the problem then your worldview needs to be challenged because you clearly can't even began to comprehend what actual problems exist in today's society. If my posting on this message board is a huge problem for you then you are blessed beyond measure. With that you should know to be thankful and not spew hateful garbage and claim that you and your idols are nowhere near actual persecution. Ask Jrue Holiday what it's like to see an actual problem. It's still a crime to be black.