Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
Football has been full of physical specimens. We see DEs and LBs that run 4.3s and QBs that can do the same. Linemen that are 350+ibs running in the upper 4s. Anybody ever see Jamarcus Russell throw the ball downfield??? I can name older players like Todd Marinovich, Charlie Ward, Tony Mandarich I think of often that had immense talent but didn't do much with it. We can name guys all day long. We've had guys come through MSU that have squandered their potential (one I think of off the top of my head is Quay Evans).

Rodgers is the most put together QB in my opinion to play the game. If I were building a Madden QB Rodgers would be the mold and the only change I'd make is give him 99 speed. Mahomes is crazy talented and all indicators are that he'll be one of the greats but chances are he'll never achieve what Brady has and most likely no one will in our lifetimes at least.

Brady has played 18 full and healthy seasons and this is going to be his 10th SB with the chance of winning his 7th. There's been great QBs that have never played in 1 SB (Dan Fouts, Rivers, Cunningham, Moon). He has 4 SB MVP awards and that's just the icing on the cake. He's also 33-11 all-time in the playoffs. There's never been a "better" QB than Tom Brady. Subjectively of course anyone can argue that but not objectively. Tom is a winner and like Commercecomet pointed out before he has work ethic and discipline. Give me Brady all the day long over these "superior" talents.
If you're gonna throw Mahomes in this mix, compare them thru 2+ seasons. Mahomes has been top 5 in passer rating and qbr in all 3 seasons, 38-8 as a starter, mvp 1 of 2 (yet to be announced this year), and super bowl (could be 2 in 2 weeks).