Page 100 of 136 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2710

Thread: 2021 MSU Football Recruiting Discussion Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    I hope you forgot the sarcasterisks here. There is no way MJ turned Pounders and Buckhaulter in just so he could "steal the spotlight" when he flipped.
    You obviously aren't paying attention.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Yeah - his family was wearing bear gear and the bears released his commitment video within minutes of him signing. They already had his paperwork, the same way we had Simmons' paperwork hours before his announcement.
    Ya'll are just ignoring the obvious this was clearly a set-up by (merry flipmas T-shirt) Kiffen.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Thomas has signed

vCash
    Something to keep in mind. While this day hasn't been a good one, if Perkins and Deonte Anderson signed, thats two big pieces.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Something to keep in mind. While this day hasn't been a good one, if Perkins and Deonte Anderson signed, thats two big pieces.
    Perkins and Anderson are big if we can sign them.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Anderson has signed. Waiting to publicly announce at all star game

vCash
    Perkins is big - if we miss him it means we batted about .100 on our secondary targets as I’m starting to think CJ is going to have a hard time turning down a prestigious academic degeee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    You obviously aren't paying attention.
    I've been fairly on top of recruiting season. I'm not expert and don't pretend or care to be. I've kept up with it for sure though.

But, do you realize how much orchestration that would take to pull all of what you are implying would take?

Are you saying MJ alone orchestrated getting Buckhaulter & Pounders to leave MSU for OM, just so MJ could be the only MSU commit to flip on signing day? That way he got all of the hype and attention.

-or-

Are you saying OM got MJ to get them to flip or be dropped by MSU, just so OM could flip buckhaulter & pounders in order to take 2 commits from MSU while knowing they had MJ in their back pocket the whole time? So they'd plant MJ to screw us out of two players and then drop one of those to just to screw us.

Either option is very very elaborate and sounds crazy.

Sour grapes doesn't even begin to touch what you are saying.

Either of the two scenarios I've listed above is beyond delusional and giving OM entirely too much credit right????

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    New target for class of '21:

Donte Balfour 6'2" 175
    3 ⭐️ WR/S
    Stark, FL

He's got really, really good film. I'm surprised this was a "wait-until-signing-day offer" - guess we thought MJ was signing. The one issue is that this kid was a Plan B for a lot of high profile schools. He's had a lot of Power 5 offers in the last 48 hrs

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1049410...92e8013cb09f8c
    Last edited by Westdawg; 12-16-2020 at 10:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    New target for possibly class of '21:

Donte Balfour 6'2" 175
    3 ⭐️ WR/S
    Stark, FL

He's got really, really good film. I'm surprised this was a "wait-until-signing-day offer" - guess we thought MJ was signing. The one issue is that this kid was a Plan B for a lot of high profile schools. He's had a lot of Power 5 offers in the last 48 hrs

Get this man on the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    New target for class of '21:

Donte Balfour 6'2" 175
    3 ⭐️ WR/S
    Stark, FL

I would assume he now waits until Feb, but if he was offerred by his preferred school he could still sign by Friday, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    I've been fairly on top of recruiting season. I'm not expert and don't pretend or care to be. I've kept up with it for sure though.

But, do you realize how much orchestration that would take to pull all of what you are implying would take?

Are you saying MJ alone orchestrated getting Buckhaulter & Pounders to leave MSU for OM, just so MJ could be the only MSU commit to flip on signing day? That way he got all of the hype and attention.

-or-

Are you saying OM got MJ to get them to flip or be dropped by MSU, just so OM could flip buckhaulter & pounders in order to take 2 commits from MSU while knowing they had MJ in their back pocket the whole time? So they'd plant MJ to screw us out of two players and then drop one of those to just to screw us.

Either option is very very elaborate and sounds crazy.

Sour grapes doesn't even begin to touch what you are saying.

Either of the two scenarios I've listed above is beyond delusional and giving OM entirely too much credit right????

Yep! They had wanted to originally flip at least 2 today (Buckhaulter and Daniels). Not sure now how they would have handled Pounders' de-commitment from us, but they definitely did not want him signing with us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    I would assume he now waits until Feb, but if he was offerred by his preferred school he could still sign by Friday, right?

Yep - Wednesday - Friday.

vCash
    Most likely Friday

vCash
    Is he for sure committing during the game? I?ll be there!

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    New WR target:

Jay Hampton 6'1 170
    Amory HS

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9069939

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    They want Hampton as a DB I believe

vCash
    This staff has been a disappointment on the field and the recruiting trail. This has been one of the worst seasons I can remember. We got our teeth kicked in yesterday. And we aren't getting Balfour. You can forget that. Just a shit show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    This staff has been a disappointment on the field and the recruiting trail. This has been one of the worst seasons I can remember. We got our teeth kicked in yesterday. And we aren't getting Balfour. You can forget that. Just a shit show.
    Still signed the best offensive class in school history yesterday
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Still signed the best offensive class in school history yesterday
    Offensive only last 4 classes:

2018:
    4 4-stars
    Next highest rating - 87

2019:
    1 5-star