Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTH is wrong with our WBB team???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Mingo-Young, Matharu, and Wiggins should all play in place of Taylor, Danberry, and Bibby. Those three are hurting us with turnovers
    I agree for the most part. Bibby and Taylor need to sit more. I haven't given up on Danberry yet; she can do things other players can't do she is just in a slump. Wiggins and Matharu need more minutes.

vCash
    Mingo-Young, Matharu, and Wiggins should all play in place of Taylor, Danberry, and Bibby. Those three are hurting us with turnovers
    I agree for the most part. Bibby and Taylor need to sit more. I haven't given up on Danberry yet; she can do things other players can't do she is just in a slump. Wiggins and Matharu need more minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    The fact that we are in this game at all is fairly impressive when we aren?t playing great and they are 9-12 from 3
    Could we trade Auburn one of our players for one of their 3 point shooters?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Could we trade Auburn one of our players for one of their 3 point shooters?
    Hunter needs to be on floor period. She is a good 3 pt shooter. She hasn't gotten enough minutes to get in any kinda groove this year.

vCash
    6 point run at the end of the 3rd has us back to within 5.

vCash
    You see Hunter get fired up on the Jackson make? Hunter is one of few that shows a little fire. A team needs some of that.

vCash
    LOL.

vCash
    Vic is clearly not an idiot but I have not figured out what he?s trying to do all year with his rotations. I have to wonder if there are some other things going on behind the scenes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Hunter needs to be on floor period. She is a good 3 pt shooter. She hasn't gotten enough minutes to get in any kinda groove this year.
    I agree with this. She struggles defensively but so does everyone else. At least she give you a threat from deep. Teams would clog the lane as much

vCash
    The fact that we are in this game at all is fairly impressive when we aren?t playing great and they are 9-12 from 3
    Yep

vCash
    Vic is clearly not an idiot but I have not figured out what he?s trying to do all year with his rotations. I have to wonder if there are some other things going on behind the scenes.
    LOL.

vCash
    There is a LOT of sports ignorance in this thread.

vCash
    Agree, rotations have been odd to me as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    There is a LOT of sports ignorance in this thread.
    Don't be so hard on yourself.

vCash
    Wiggins! Makes a huge difference when you can hit an outside shot.

vCash
    How does this thread have more comments than the game thread? Most of y'all are clueless.

vCash
    I think we got this one but we will be making zero Sweet 16's this year. A season on the brink, maybe?

vCash
    Dawgs win! I'm laughing out loud at most of y'all, as always.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    I think we got this one but we will be making zero Sweet 16's this year. A season on the brink, maybe?
    Somebody will have to beat us at the Hump to deny it. If they do, they earned it.

vCash
    23-4 with a team this young... I?ll take it. This is the worst we?ll be for several years and we?re still a Top 10 team. Played a team tonight that we don?t match up well against but found a way to rally on the road.

We are locked in pretty firmly as a 3 seed barring a major collapse or winning the SEC Tourney. Just defend your home court against teams you?re better than for two rounds and then hope for a good matchup beyond that. Anything past the Sweet 16 with this group is absolute gravy. But I do think they have Elite 8 or Final 4 potential depending on the matchup. I highly doubt they can win it all, but they could still advance a long way.