Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
"Blantantly lying"? Really? How many times have I mentioned defense being an issue this year? I mentioned that Alford was an issue along with Forsythe. That's 28 of our 65 errors between the two. One is off the team already and the other is pending. That's truth- and sounds like the issue is being taken care of already to me. Hancock's arm- how come no one talked about him in 2022 when he caught several games for Logan Tanner? Guess you missed Homedawg and CommerceComet saying that the issue was holding onto runners as well. At any rate Lemonis moved Hancock to first base and Hines to DH but I guess he doesn't get credit for that?

I don't think Lemonis should be back to avoid guys off of our team transferring. But if that DID happen you would be bitching about that happening too. At any rate the biggest reason I think he should stay is because if he doesn't work out next year at least we can hire the best coach possible to turn this around instead of some random mid major guy that just wants to get his foot in the door and make bank only to have to do a major search again in three years. Which is likely what would have happened unless we got really lucky.

Your whole post is hilarious. You have NO clue. Zero. None. Exactly the type of short sighted clueless football mentality thinking I was talking about to a tee. And instead of accepting the situation at hand- you call ME a liar? Really? You're a clown. Go get bent. Or thank me later in two years. I don't care- I'll be enjoying MSU baseball regardless.
Removing players who've made errors doesn't make the team good defensively. By your logic if we kicked off every player that made an error we'll make 0 errors next year! The reality is that Forsythe is likely replaced by Mershon who's not much better with the glove. Alford played for a reason too- we don't have a 3B.

But let's say we do replace those 2 with defensive studs. Say a 3B that only makes 4 errors all season And a Ss who makes 6. That reduces our errors by 18! But we'd STILL be 10th in the league defensively. That's right, we can replace the 2 players you are putting all the blame on with + defenders and still be a bad defensive team.

Also, may I remind you that it's the HEAD COACHES JOB TO GET GOOD PLAYERS. Just saying "Well Alford sucks at 3rd" doesn't excuse Lemonis because Lemonis is the one who controls the roster.

And Hancock. If his only proglblem was "pitchers not holding the runners" why did the problem of runners stealing go away with Highfill? You'll probably say "because the pitchers got better" but in that case why keep passed ball machine Highfill back at catcher? Why not have Hancock be the starter again? Because his arm is the problem.

You keep making no actual points that stand up to criticism.