Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
Of course the game is important! Because I never want to those 17ers in anything!! But anyone saying a loss to them makes '21 an unsuccessful season, is foolish... or obsessed TSUN. Again, when we were staring at a 4-5 win season a month ago, you and quite a few others were ready to throw the Pirate and his antiquated airbone to the curb. Now we have a chance for 8 wins. We beat Memphis by 40 if we play them now. We aren't the same team
You need to learn how to read. No one said it wasn't a good season but great season, not.

We had our chance to beat Memphis and didn't. I guess it is that time of year, ifs and butts where candy and nuts. You can play that game all day. We play Aub earlier in year that game is a loss. So what.

As far as throwing the Pirate under the bus, folks were just calling it like it was for the first 1.5 years. Even though I was critical of results, I said I'd give him 2 years to show progress and we have. We finally learned how to us the RB and it turned everything around. Just like many were saying.

Quit wearing your feelings on your sleeves. Grow up.