Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Dawgs vs OM

vCash

Lady Dawgs vs OM

Starts at 5 p.m. on SECN.

vCash
    Just turned the game on
    12-12 end of the first..

Wonder if JC is getting a few texts right now???

vCash
    We look pathetic. Jackson a no show again.

vCash
    If something don't change at half, we ain't winning this game. We have 3 times the talent as Olemiss but ain't playing like it.

vCash
    I’ve given her a pass, but you lose this game and she will have a hard time ever having the fans on her side.

vCash
    Matharu should almost never come out of game. We totally mismanage her playing time. Her and Carter are our best players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    I’ve given her a pass, but you lose this game and she will have a hard time ever having the fans on her side.
    I am looking at it just like any new coach we get; evaluate one game at a time and the conclusion doesn't come one game but over time. The trend is concerning, still games to play, maybe we find our way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    We look pathetic. Jackson a no show again.
    After the progress she made over last season, it's really disappointing that she isn't making more of an impact right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    I am looking at it just like any new coach we get; evaluate one game at a time and the conclusion doesn't come one game but over time. The trend is concerning, still games to play, maybe we find our way.
    You've been bashing Leach all year.

vCash
    I will say that OM is much improved. This isn’t the same poor OM that we beat by 40 every year. But... We are 20 points more talented. Can’t lose this one. And I don’t think we will.

vCash
    Halftime
    Miss. State 31
    Ole Miss 27

Aliyah Matharu 11 pts (2 fouls)
    Jessika Carter 8 pts

Note...
    Rickea Jackson with 0 points in the first half

vCash
    This is called the equilibrium rule of MSU sports. For the men's basketball program to get unexpectedly better this year the women's program has to decline.

vCash
    You guys do realize that Ole Miss recruited well lately and have some top 60 players now, plus a better coach. Nobody will lay down for us.... Alot of you are waiting to see her fail unfortunately

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    You guys do realize that Ole Miss recruited well lately and have some top 60 players now, plus a better coach. Nobody will lay down for us.... Alot of you are waiting to see her fail unfortunately
    I think women?s basketball in the SEC has improved across the board. That is largely due to the success of MSU and SC.

vCash
    Yea OM is better.

We've regressed tremendously. We are not tough. We have no identity offensively. Our rotations are garbage, as noted above. Things that can change, but it needs to start changing. Start by leaving martharu on the floor

vCash
    MSU also recruited well, have one or 2 McD's all Merica players, and top players. Ole Miss has hardly been able to practice lately due to all the Covid, and were unsure even tonight who would be in their lineup.
    What is wrong with calling this mess out , that on paper it should not be close and we are not playing as strong as we once did with a previous coach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    You've been bashing Leach all year.
    Total lie. I call it like I see it. I want all our coaches to succeed, but when they don't I don't look the other way either. I've said over and over, Leach may figure it out that we'll see.

Quit being such a thin skinned Leach defender. I guess you think Croom and JoMo are best coaches we have ever had?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    MSU also recruited well, have one or 2 McD's all Merica players, and top players. Ole Miss has hardly been able to practice lately due to all the Covid, and were unsure even tonight who would be in their lineup.
    What is wrong with calling this mess out , that on paper it should not be close and we are not playing as strong as we once did with a previous coach?
    What are you calling out? Vic had some issues with this team also.. And on paper Ole Miss is 7-1 with the only loss against LSU in overtime.. Games will be close sometimes, nobody is going to lay down and let us beat them. Im standing by this team regardless

vCash
    Rickea is mental right now. Got to get out of her slump.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I think women?s basketball in the SEC has improved across the board. That is largely due to the success of MSU and SC.
    This is true.