Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
ooh cool i get to join in before it gets lost in the weeds with threats of exterminating democrats lol

Regarding the trans issue I've yet to see one post here (or anywhere for that matter) that thinks a bio male that went through puberty as a male should compete with bio females. That's not the issue. I agree that "the right side of history" is not on the NCAA's side from an objective viewing of the science

Regarding the "wrong side of history" comment, yes most of us are on the wrong side of history about a ton of stuff. We are all the same. You and I, if we were born more than 60 years ago, would have been racist. How do I know that? Because almost all southern whites back then were, and we're the same as them. Same with the Nazis, same with sexists, etc etc.

Think, how did you feel about the legalization of gay marriage? The left is 100% on the right side of that one, were you? Think of eating meat. In 50 years the idea of killing an animal for its flesh will be considered as selfish and barbaric as we view torturing a dog. Yes most of us (myself included) eat meat when we could be vegetarians and end animal suffering. It's not like we don't know animals feel pain, we just like the taste and texture. It's extremely selfish if you think about it. Yet we're "on the wrong side" of that because -like the wrong people in the past- we're a product of our culture.

At any point in time, society has some wrong views. If you find yourself ALWAYS defending the traditional societal views, you need to stop and rethink whether you've evaluated all those issues, or if you're just defending the status quo because it's the status quo.

And I have no issue with how Scoob handled that thread. The personal attacks, insults, and frankly god awful logic displayed meant that nobody was getting anything out of it. Just circling the wagons with like minded people and being defensive
One issue with your position here. Absolute truth has no expiration date. Moral laws are real and you have no moral law without a moral law giver. Gay marriage has a moral side and a legal side. Gay marriage is wrong and it doesn't benefit the people or society as a whole and brings judgment. You cheapen the real thing when you offer a counterfeit which is what that is. If you can't see this truth, answer one question. If it is so right then if everyone did it, where would society be? Easy answer - extinct.

Society has the wrong views because they look to the wrong sources for the answers. Just because something gets accepted doesn't make it right.

Maybe I'm misreading your post, if so I apologize for that but the facts remain for anyone else.