Thread: Prepare thy self

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Reading between the lines

Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Not that simple. Not just the players either. Lots of unhappiness going down. Not sure where it's headed yet but it won't be good.
    I'm guessing CML and ADJC got into. Some don't want to hear it but the football team needs an enema.

Here's hoping CML wins the the battle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    I'm guessing CML and ADJC got into. Some don't want to hear it but the football team needs an enema.

Here's hoping CML wins the the battle.
    After what Cohen went through as the baseball coach I can't see him not letting Leach kick players off the team. If Hill is one of them I can understand why Cohen would be resistant though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    After what Cohen went through as the baseball coach I can't see him not letting Leach kick players off the team. If Hill is one of them I can understand why Cohen would be resistant though.
    Maybe Cohen didn't like the "purge" comments at the press conference (since he no doubt had not been consulted prior) and had a little talk with Leach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Maybe Cohen didn't like the "purge" comments at the press conference (since he no doubt had not been consulted prior) and had a little talk with Leach.
    I remember Cohen publicly calling out his players on post game radio shows his first couple of years as coach in Starkville. He did not call them by name, but he addressed it because he was frustrated how bad we were.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    I remember Cohen publicly calling out his players on post game radio shows his first couple of years as coach in Starkville. He did not call them by name, but he addressed it because he was frustrated how bad we were.
    The difference is none of our baseball players tried to get the flag changed publicly. Kicking Kylin off the team is bad PR even if it is the right thing to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The difference is none of our baseball players tried to get the flag changed publicly. Kicking Kylin off the team is bad PR even if it is the right thing to do.
    If it turns out that Leach is kicking Kylin off the team, I don't think it would have had anything to do with the flag thing. I seriously doubt that Leach could have cared less about the flag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    If it turns out that Leach is kicking Kylin off the team, I don't think it would have had anything to do with the flag thing. I seriously doubt that Leach could have cared less about the flag.
    It wouldn't but that's not how the media does things. They make up shit and blow it out of proportion. See Shannon Sharpe comparing Leach's tweet with the noose to Emmitt Till's lynching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    I didn't really see anything wrong with Leach's comments on purging. There was less than 100% effort on at least one of the offensive players last night, and maybe the week before, if that's what it turns out to be.