Thread: It's the weekend... what are you eating or drinking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    I need to start posting some pics myself.... last night was the sockeye salmon and asparagus along with a white wine from Lebanon made of sauv blanc and viognier.. wonderful pairing with the fish.

tonight, threw a dozen wings in the oven and put it on airfryer mode.. tossed in some bbq sauce and enjoyed.

Tomorrow, have some hand trimmed chicken breasts marinating in an italian seasoning and will cook those up for lunch. for dinner, will make some pulled pork in the instapot (i know.. i don't have a griller or smoker right now).

Cracking a bottle of Michters bourbon tonight. As previously mentioned, i had a chance to try m10 at my birthday brunch a couple weeks ago.. so i searched out and got lucky to get a bottle.
    Not wanting to drink it all in a week.. decided to try the regular and sure enough...love the flavors.. so will sip on that and save the m10 for special occasions.

Tomorrow, I'm going to do a comparison of Weller SR, W12, and redemption wheated to see how they hold up to each other.

I really need to drink up and not buy more for a month or so..
    I'm at 18 bottles of bourbon now.

Music...Hamilton.. already watched it 3 times.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 07-06-2020 at 12:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I need to start posting some pics myself.... last night was the sockeye salmon and asparagus along with a white wine from Lebanon made of sauv blanc and viognier.. wonderful pairing with the fish.

tonight, threw a dozen wings in the oven and put it on airfryer mode.. tossed in some bbq sauce and enjoyed.

Tomorrow, have some hand trimmed chicken breasts marinating in an italian seasoning and will cook those up for lunch. for dinner, will make some pulled pork in the instapot (i know.. i don't have a griller or smoker right now).

Cracking a bottle of Michters bourbon tonight. As previously mentioned, i had a chance to try m10 at my birthday brunch a couple weeks ago.. so i searched out and got lucky to get a bottle.
    Not wanting to drink it all in a week.. decided to try the regular and sure enough...love the flavors.. so will sip on that and save the m10 for special occasions.

Tomorrow, I'm going to do a comparison of Weller SR, W12, and redemption wheated to see how they hold up to each other.

I really need to drink up and not buy more for a month or so..
    I'm at 18 bottles of bourbon now.

Music...Hamilton.. already watched it 3 times.
    Let me know how the comparison goes. I wish I had a Weller 12 year. Drank all mine. I turned down a bottle for $90 because I just don’t think it’s worth that but I’m second guessing that decision now.