Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tee Sheppard is visiting this weekend

vCash

Tee Sheppard is visiting this weekend

Rabbit?

Would be a huge pickup. There is an article on scout where he says that he is finishing up at Holmes so he can play D1 in the fall.

vCash
    Sniffles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg99 View Post
    Rabbit?

Would be a huge pickup. There is an article on scout where he says that he is finishing up at Holmes so he can play D1 in the fall.
    His twitter from a couple weeks ago said he's playing JUCO in Cali this year. Not saying where yet, but I'm guessing Laney College in Oakland. He's from San Pablo, which is really close to Oakland, where Laney is located, and Laney has a decent CC football program. There are plenty of other options, including City College of San Francisco, though they have recently lost their accreditation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    His twitter from a couple weeks ago said he's playing JUCO in Cali this year. Not saying where yet, but I'm guessing Laney College in Oakland. He's from San Pablo, which is really close to Oakland, where Laney is located, and Laney has a decent CC football program. There are plenty of other options, including City College of San Francisco, though they have recently lost their accreditation.
    I'm not sure how this is all going to work, and Ill just blindly trust the coaches here. Every single person that I talk to about him says he can't be eligible until January 2015.

Would be a nice pickup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    His instagram yesterday said he's playing in the SEC this year.

vCash
    Based on the Scout article, he decided not to transfer to a California JUCO because he found out that some of his credits wouldn't transfer, and that would keep him off the field until 2015....so now he says that he is staying at his current JUCO in MS so that he can play next fall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    His instagram yesterday said he's playing in the SEC this year.
    I'll defer to you, then. I really don't know. Just googled his name and found his twitter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Based on the Scout article, he decided not to transfer to a California JUCO because he found out that some of his credits wouldn't transfer, and that would keep him off the field until 2015....so now he says that he is staying at his current JUCO in MS so that he can play next fall.
    He went to the juco though - he has been posting stuff being with his fellow teammates for a while. It appears he hasn't even moved back to Holmes yet -

Classes started on the 13th for Holmes?

It just seems bizarre - either we get him this year or have him locked down for next year, which is just as good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    He went to the juco though - he has been posting stuff being with his fellow teammates for a while. It appears he hasn't even moved back to Holmes yet -

It just seems bizarre - either we get him this year or have him locked down for next year, which is just as good.
    Yesterday you said there was NO way he would be at State in 2014, has that changed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    Yesterday you said there was NO way he would be at State in 2014, has that changed?
    No - I think we are trying to lock him down for January 2015 - which is a great idea. But if he is going to come back to Holmes - he missed spring registration by about 3 weeks.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    No - I think we are trying to lock him down for January 2015 - which is a great idea. But if he is going to come back to Holmes - he missed spring registration by about 3 weeks.
    Is there any way that he could be eligible by this summer or does he have to return to JUCO?

vCash
    If he qualified out of high school he doesn't have to graduate from juco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Is there any way that he could be eligible by this summer or does he have to return to JUCO?
    Im assuming there is a chance since we are going to sign him - but everyone I have spoken to says that he has a long, long way to go, but hey maybe we can get him on a plan;

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    He was a 5 star out of high school. I don't think he went to Holmes for the business program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    It was kind of a weird situation. I believe he enrolled at Notre Dame early, but was later declared academically ineligible because of his transcripts.

vCash

Yea, it is definitely bizarre. But he says that he is now back at Holmes and is on track to graduate this summer so that he can play in the fall.

If he weren't able to get eligible for next season, wouldn't he only have 1 year of eligibility left?

ETA: Just saw where he has 3 years to play 3, so I guess he redshirted during one of the past 2 years. So that is good news.
    Last edited by sandwolf; 01-29-2014 at 06:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg99 View Post
    It was kind of a weird situation. I believe he enrolled at Notre Dame early, but was later declared academically ineligible because of his transcripts.
    What about his transcripts?

vCash
    If TS is eligible to play this fall I will be stunned. It will be the biggest academic turnaround I have ever seen or heard about. Tee is deaf and requires special help in school. He is a athlete no doubt and we should take a chance on him but also know academics will always be a struggle for him.
    Last edited by Vancleave; 01-29-2014 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Typo

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    So this year we have secret commits, rabbits, and . It's the most bullshitty tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.........of the year.

vCash
    One more week and it's over for awhile thank goodness
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is