Quote Originally Posted by msugolf View Post
As it has been stated many times before, the problem is we have many many ticket holders in lower section who have no interest in attending and won't attend regardless of how good the team gets. They only have tickets to improve their BC ranking. They also won't make any effort in giving those tickets away when the conference matchups start. Hell, half of them probably forget they have season tickets.

We kicked out the people who wanted to show up and gave their seats to the ones who don't care, all for the sake of a few dollars. Which doesn't really matter these days with all the SEC money we collect. So if it were me, I'd just go ahead and risk pissing off the donors who never show up and go back to first come/first serve. Open the whole thing back up.
The entire hump should be general admission. You want to come to the game, buy a ticket and sit whereever you can find a seat. Get there early.
Also, one entire sideline, first 10 rows opposite the cameras needs to be the student section. If they can't due that due to students sitting at the bench location, then switch the bench side to the other side. I want to see craziness on TV when I tune in. Not 80 year old boomers that would shit themselves if they stand up too quickly.