Thread: Finally, Some SEC Guys That Get It!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    10-2 is just not happening, but 6-6 may. Here's a schedule break down. Win all 4 non conference games. Count Bama, UGA, LSU and TAMU as losses (be nice to steal one, but we gotta count them as losses at this point). Thats's 4-4. Ark, UK, the Barn and UM will make or break our season. We can win all four and be 8-4 or lose all 4, neither will surprise me - we recruit on average with this group. Personally, I think we split those, but steal one in Baton Rouge for 7-5. 8-4 will be a whale of season. Win 9 and Leach should be national coach of the year. If Will takes the next step and starts making big plays, then we may reach 9, but that has to be proven on the field. He will set records no matter what, but big plays (and not giving up big plays) is where he has to improve to take us to the next level.
    I guess we have the national coach of the year then! if we go 6-6 or 7-5 i will quit posting for 6 months!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    I guess we have the national coach of the year then! if we go 6-6 or 7-5 i will quit posting for 6 months!
    7-5 with our record will be a good year. I wish Vandy was on the schedule rather than UGA.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    7-5 with our record will be a good year. I wish Vandy was on the schedule rather than UGA.....
    You ok with 7-5 if we lose to OM for 3 in a row? I can live with 7-5, but OM better be in the 7. Hail State and 8-4!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    You ok with 7-5 if we lose to OM for 3 in a row? I can live with 7-5, but OM better be in the 7. Hail State and 8-4!
    a vet QB and RBs. A coach in his 3rd year and a killer D. Really only 2 for sure losses on the schedule and maybe 1 tossup. LSU has a new coach and new QB. Arky lost their best player and we should've beat them last year. KY we beat them last year and should again this year. TAM is a the only tossup, so 7-5 will be a disappointment. Remember we have a new and improved kicker!