Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Well guys i will see my fellow dogs in 2021...being deployed to Cali. I have the

vCash
    Nope.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    option to take the covid vaccine but have opted out would you all take it just trying to get the general consensus of how others feel not media generated responses.
    Hail state!
    I'll take just as soon as I possibly can.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    California has been shut down with mask mandates nearly the whole pandemic... it shouldn?t be bad there.** as far as the Covid Vaccine, it should be available to general public around March... so if there are side effects, they will be for the most part known.
    Actually they let up just like everyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    also the LONG TERM effects / problems are NOT known
    We ARE starting to see some of the long term effects of COVID. They are not good. I stress SOME. My guess is there is a lot they aren't telling us about the long term effects of COVID. The amount of money and talent being thrown at this is Manhattan Project level, with greater urgency. That should tell you something. Nearly all problems with vaccines show up in the trials.

vCash
    If you want to go back to normal life (no lockdowns, masks, business restrictions, travel restrictions, gathering restrictions, sports crowd restrictions, church restrictions, and on and on and on) then take the vaccine. If you want this crap to continue for years then by all means don't take the vaccine. That really is the bottom line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    We ARE starting to see some of the long term effects of COVID. They are not good. I stress SOME. My guess is there is a lot they aren't telling us about the long term effects of COVID. The amount of money and talent being thrown at this is Manhattan Project level, with greater urgency. That should tell you something. Nearly all problems with vaccines show up in the trials.
    I agree about what you said above. My wife is currently experiencing some of these effects 3 months later and they are BAD .... However, I was referring to the long term effect of the Vaccine if there are any
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I will take it.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Thousands upon thousands of people have taken it already. Look at the trial data. The problems are known.
    I figured most are known just being overly cautious plus I don't qualify for these first round shots anyway.

vCash
    We can go back to normal if the ones that wanna take it do, and the ones that don't want to don't. Maybe the ones that don't take vaccine will get it who knows, but the people taking vaccine by definition shouldn't get it regardless.

I ain't taking no vaccine, regardless of who makes it or touts it. I get Covid I'm gonna insist on Hydroxy, Azithromycin, and Zinc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Didn't realize this on allergies. Google search says 50 million Americans have allergies
    They're only referring to people with extreme anaphylactic shock risk (the people that have to carry an Epi pen).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    We can go back to normal if the ones that wanna take it do, and the ones that don't want to don't. Maybe the ones that don't take vaccine will get it who knows, but the people taking vaccine by definition shouldn't get it regardless.

I ain't taking no vaccine, regardless of who makes it or touts it. I get Covid I'm gonna insist on Hydroxy, Azithromycin, and Zinc.
    Playing doctor can get you killed. Hopefully any doctor you go to will follow the science and not what you want, but there's some that will give in to the patient. Be careful what you ask for.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Hell no. Go look at the fine print of these vaccines, or any type of vaccine of this sort.

Secondly, why did the AMA come out this week and say hydroxychloroquine is effective against Covid? Why are the American media and government officials mum on all these trials showing Ivermectin is great at preventing Covid infections?

Follow the money. Big pharma can?t make money on cheap ivermectin that?s used on animals or $0.50 a pill hydroxychloroquine. And politicians won?t get big pharma campaign donations if they allow these cheap, effective drugs to be promoted.

Educate yourself before you take anything the government provides. For anyone interested, go research the Austrialing vaccine trial and why it was stopped. If that doesn?t raise any questions, continue on trusting any and everyone.

vCash
    I’ll take the vaccine as soon as it’s available to me which will be much later. I’m not essential, I’m not that old yet and the fact that I’m retired means I can pretty much avoid situations that I deem risky. You may have taken a flu shot and ultimately gotten the flu but these two are in no way related. There is some concern of long term side effects but that exist with everything that we eat, drink, and breath. I’ll take a chance that the side effects of eating red meat and drinking beer will get me before the side effects of a vaccine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    Playing doctor can get you killed. Hopefully any doctor you go to will follow the science and not what you want, but there's some that will give in to the patient. Be careful what you ask for.
    Listening to dumb doctors can get you killed too. I am the sole responsible person for my life, and I'll take that responsibility. Be a good thing if other folks did the same as far as taking responsibility, but a lot of folks want someone to take care of them. If I make wrong choice at least I made it ... not Gates or Fraudci. The "science" you're following is mostly bullshit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Hell no. Go look at the fine print of these vaccines, or any type of vaccine of this sort.

Secondly, why did the AMA come out this week and say hydroxychloroquine is effective against Covid? Why are the American media and government officials mum on all these trials showing Ivermectin is great at preventing Covid infections?

Follow the money. Big pharma can?t make money on cheap ivermectin that?s used on animals or $0.50 a pill hydroxychloroquine. And politicians won?t get big pharma campaign donations if they allow these cheap, effective drugs to be promoted.

Educate yourself before you take anything the government provides. For anyone interested, go research the Austrialing vaccine trial and why it was stopped. If that doesn?t raise any questions, continue on trusting any and everyone.
    Please stop confusing science with talk radio.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    option to take the covid vaccine but have opted out would you all take it just trying to get the general consensus of how others feel not media generated responses.
    Hail state!
    I'll take it as soon as I can ( based on way it is being distributed, I'm at the end of the line).

My parents and grandmother will take it ASAP.

Because it works. In 14 days from the first shot.

And the only way to get back to how life was a year ago, is for 80-90% of people to get a vaccine.

So I'll ask the question to those that say no, why do you want the Pandemic to last longer?

https://www.sciencealert.com/this-st...-19-infections

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    So you think plaquenil is going to kill you....that was a liberal lie...just for your information.

vCash
    Listening to dumb doctors can get you killed too. I am the sole responsible person for my life, and I'll take that responsibility. Be a good thing if other folks did the same as far as taking responsibility, but a lot of folks want someone to take care of them. If I make wrong choice at least I made it ... not Gates or Fraudci. The "science" you're following is mostly bullshit.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dawgday166 again.

vCash

You might as well insist on Leeches and bloodletting.

vCash
    Yes I will take the vaccine. The trials were robust and the data was available for public consumption. Unless you have a health risk keeping you from taking the vaccine then you are kind of silly for not taking it