Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well guys i will see my fellow dogs in 2021...being deployed to Cali. I have the

vCash

Well guys i will see my fellow dogs in 2021...being deployed to Cali. I have the

option to take the covid vaccine but have opted out would you all take it just trying to get the general consensus of how others feel not media generated responses.
    Hail state!

vCash
    I'm not, I also have never taken flu shot. To each there own.

vCash
    California has been shut down with mask mandates nearly the whole pandemic... it shouldn?t be bad there.** as far as the Covid Vaccine, it should be available to general public around March... so if there are side effects, they will be for the most part known.
    Last edited by Leeshouldveflanked; 12-16-2020 at 07:58 AM.

vCash
    Yes I will take it anything to get life back to as normal as possible.

vCash
    nope ... but good luck out there
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    not yet.

vCash
    I take flu vaccine every year due to how many people I'm around in my work. I will not take the covid vaccine unless my company "leans on me" hard enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I'm not, I also have never taken flu shot. To each there own.
    Took flu shot 1 time, and I got the flu... the only time I got the flu in my life. I don't plan to take the flu shot again, and I won't be taking the covid shot.

vCash
    I am going to stay tuned to how the first rounds of vaccinations go and then decide. I never had a flu shot either but I may think about getting one. I am not sure that I have ever had the flu actually. Good luck 99!

vCash
    Yes once this first round is through. I figure any problems will be identified with it.

vCash
    Had the flu once and it was horrible. Been taking the flu shot for years since I work offshore. No issues since.

vCash
    I'm going to wait and see about the side effects. Not going to take it yet.

vCash
    Where in Cali? Bigger metro areas, if I had the opportunity I would get it. I usually do not get the flu shot, but had to this year due to new job (@ hospital). Was sore in the arm for a couple of days. Not a big deal.
    Personally, I am going to wait and see in terms of the covid vaccine. Since healthy, I am near the end of the line anyways. If I had to guess, April/May timeline I will have the opportunity so will have plenty of time to decide for sure.
    Good luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Took flu shot 1 time, and I got the flu... the only time I got the flu in my life. I don't plan to take the flu shot again, and I won't be taking the covid shot.
    same here with the Flu shot ... but back then they injected a LIVE virus - todays Flu shots use a DEAD virus and now I get the shot
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    same here with the Flu shot ... but back then they injected a LIVE virus - todays Flu shots use a DEAD virus and now I get the shot
    That's most likely the case then. It was many years ago.

vCash
    I don't get the flu shot and will put off the COVID shot as long as possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    option to take the covid vaccine but have opted out would you all take it just trying to get the general consensus of how others feel not media generated responses.
    Hail state!
    I was offered to take it sometime this month on a date TBD with the follow on shot next month. I declined, but I will eventually have to take it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That's most likely the case then. It was many years ago.
    Yeah. You can't get it from the vaccine these days. But that was a common deal back in the day.

vCash
    Nope.

vCash
    I haven't decided yet, but I'm leaning towards getting the vaccine. I'm an old guy taking care of my elderly parents, anything I can do to protect them I feel like I should do.