Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
I think part of the Levis thing is he has residual "Penn State Hype" combined with some see him as a Tebow type (clean cut poster boy, ra-ra type leader) and that sells. Plus, they did have a 10 win season at a place that is historically tough to win.
Frankly, if we somehow win 10 you would see Will get the same type of consideration.
I think you're right about why, in addition to NFL scouts apparently liking his tools. But I just don't think Levis has the production needed to be in the discussion to this point. In contrast, if we were to win 10, Will would certainly be getting the same consideration because you KNOW he would have the production.

I just think these All-SEC teams and ranking should be based on what has actually been shown on the field, not what people think could be shown if they all the sudden look better than they ever have. If that's the measurement, Caleb Ducking should be All-SEC.

If people want to do a ranking based on their perception of raw tools, I guess that's their right. As Rosebowl always says, anybody can make a list...