Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: It?s amazing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    So was the experimental vaccine and it is failing miserably
    Failing? How you say that and see this?

https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static...9,420,971.html

What's failing is the lack of trust in this world. If everyone had gotten this vaccine thousands would still be alive today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    What? Fauci funded the gain of function research that led to this virus. Fauci helped create this monster
    send me a link that proves that please.

vCash
    What? Fauci funded the gain of function research that led to this virus. Fauci helped create this monster
    since you have not been so kind to link, I googled this myself.

Fauci, said we weren't funding stuff that we may have been funding is what I found. Wow, now it's all Fauci's fault? I would not be surprised in the least if China or others were looking at a way to kill off all the weak of this world to solve some $$$ issues but as of right now, I see no proof. Send me a link if you got it.

This board is full of people that think they are smarter than our best and most trained doctors who say we need to get vaccinated. We got football message board posters saying the vaccine is failing when the facts say the opposite.

Don't believe me, go see your doctor. If that dude says don't get vaccinated, then go with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post

Fauci, said we weren't funding stuff that we may have been funding is what I found. Wow, now it's all Fauci's fault? I would not be surprised in the least if China or others were looking at a way to kill off all the weak of this world to solve some $$$ issues but as of right now, I see no proof. Send me a link if you got it.

This board is full of people that think they are smarter than our best and most trained doctors who say we need to get vaccinated. We got football message board posters saying the vaccine is failing when the facts say the opposite.

Don't believe me, go see your doctor. If that dude says don't get vaccinated, then go with it.
    My doctor told me not to get it at least for now. Bc I had one shot and then got covid. I went to two different doctors and both told me don't take the second shot bc we don't know enough about it yet to know how my body will react after having covid, and that all of the data says I am more protected than double vaxed who have not had covid.

Yet i will be fired if my employer is forced to require me to take the vaccine per Biden's orders. That's messed up.

vCash
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Failing? How you say that and see this?

https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static...9,420,971.html

What's failing is the lack of trust in this world. If everyone had gotten this vaccine thousands would still be alive today.
    Trust!? We should trust a govt that admittedly is going against the advice of its own cdc experts!?

We should trust a govt that is targeting employers by penalizing those who don't force their employees to take the shot but that refuses to require people receiving govt entitlements to take the shot, meaning that if you're employed you must take the shot, but if you are not employed and rely on the govt to live you dont? Please. Trust went out the window a long time ago.

vCash
    send me a link that proves that please.
    There are numerous emails and other correspondence directly from Fauci out there for you to read. You can, literally, read it for yourself directly from him. One day you'll realize you're being lied to and all that's happening is turning millionaires into billionaires.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Trust!? We should trust a govt that admittedly is going against the advice of its own cdc experts!?

We should trust a govt that is targeting employers by penalizing those who don't force their employees to take the shot but that refuses to require people receiving govt entitlements to take the shot, meaning that if you're employed you must take the shot, but if you are not employed and rely on the govt to live you dont? Please. Trust went out the window a long time ago.
    Yep, the same gov't who does not require members of Congress, the White House or the illegals coming in to be vaccinated. The same gov't who is still blocking planes from landing in the US with abandoned Americans on board from Afghanistan. Quite the trustworthy bunch this group of idiots is

vCash
    There are plenty of Drs and other hc workers who have preferred losing their jobs over getting the vaccine. Not saying they're right or wrong. Just saying, not a great point.

Banned
    vCash
    '
    Surely this is sarcasm. You are not serious? You really think this is Fauci? The next thing we will be doing is burning witches at the stake.
    Fauci oversaw antibiotics pumped out like candy while his wife peddled pharma. I knew better cuz 17 the NY Times.

Banned
    vCash

The Lemmings are calling; a cliff awaits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKotter View Post
    Yep, the same gov't who does not require members of Congress, the White House or the illegals coming in to be vaccinated. The same gov't who is still blocking planes from landing in the US with abandoned Americans on board from Afghanistan. Quite the trustworthy bunch this group of idiots is
    Ding ding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKotter View Post
    There are numerous emails and other correspondence directly from Fauci out there for you to read. You can, literally, read it for yourself directly from him. One day you'll realize you're being lied to and all that's happening is turning millionaires into billionaires.
    OH, I have seen emails. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57336280

You see what you want to see in those emails. You can spin them to what ever narrative you want them to say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    The Lemmings are calling; a cliff awaits.
    This is absolutely the first thing we can agree upon. The unvaccinated are dying by the dozens everyday in Mississippi, jumping right off that cliff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    My doctor told me not to get it at least for now. Bc I had one shot and then got covid. I went to two different doctors and both told me don't take the second shot bc we don't know enough about it yet to know how my body will react after having covid, and that all of the data says I am more protected than double vaxed who have not had covid.

Yet i will be fired if my employer is forced to require me to take the vaccine per Biden's orders. That's messed up.
    you had Covid and you have had a shot. You probably are more protected than any of us. People that have had Covid, their ability to fight it off does seem to go away but if they get the vaccine on top of it, you guys should be almost bullet proof.

I think it's so much we don't know but we do know if people get vaccinated they don't get as sick even if they get it. I wouldn't get the 2nd shot either if your doctor said wait. I am not sure about these mandates either. It should be between you and your doctor but I will say there have been mandates for vaccines for generations of school children.

vCash
    Let's something clear.

My mother is 92 and had a severe allergic reaction to the flu vaccine about 10 years ago. She is no longer capable of making decisions for herself due to dementia. My siblings and I have decided not to get her vaccinated because we fear it would kill her. She only weighs 72lbs and is very weak. This vaccine is not for everyone but spreading lies about it via social media is wrong.

You want to know what to do, make an appointment with real doctor and talk with them and don't take your advice from me or anyone else on the internet, including Joe Rogan.

vCash
    You want to know what to do, make an appointment with real doctor and talk with them and don't take your advice from me or anyone else on the internet, including Joe Rogan.
    You realize Dr's are prescribing Ivermectin at about 100K scripts per week dont you?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Let's something clear.

My mother is 92 and had a severe allergic reaction to the flu vaccine about 10 years ago. She is no longer capable of making decisions for herself due to dementia. My siblings and I have decided not to get her vaccinated because we fear it would kill her. She only weighs 72lbs and is very weak. This vaccine is not for everyone but spreading lies about it via social media is wrong.

I agree with this. I support the vaccine, but It's not a one size fits all for everybody. That to me is the key. And what makes America what it is. Biden is screwing up with mandate and it's going to cost him and his party.

vCash
    You realize Dr's are prescribing Ivermectin at about 100K scripts per week dont you?
    And also ivermectin won a Nobel prize for its use in humans. The rewriting of history by the media is truly astounding.

vCash
    You do realize that it's less than 5% of doctors prescribing that? And you do realize half of that number have set themselves up as a pill mill to feed off people like you?

Ivermectin does not work. I'm sorry. I wish it did. Doctors are making a complete mockery of the profession if they are still prescribing it. That is not debatable.