Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just saw where Ole Miss starting center just opted out of the season...

vCash
    I?m vote for banishing Dana.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    It's almost like it's a radical idea to see a need for jobs with high unemployment / see a need for a floundering governmental department to have an injection of income / utilize the infrastructure already there. People nowadays have so much delivered via Amazon and such. It's not crazy to think you could quickly set up a system to deliver goods from stores and the jobs that would be created along with it.

Somehow that has spawned the village idiot to come call this idea "communism."
    Isnt there a GIGANTOR thread about this that doesnt start off by mentioning an om player??

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    I didn't say they weren't controlling the virus, simply pointing out that even with their draconian measures and optimal geographical location (no land borders) - the virus still infiltrated their population after 100+ days of no reported cases. When they did find a new case, it quickly escalated to 60+ cases.

The US does not have those luxuries. Using the 65 cases/New Zealand total pop. (4.886 million) = 0.0000133. If you use that number and apply to US total pop. (328.2 million), you would be looking at the equivalent of 4,366 new cases.

We can't even get testing done correctly, so do you really feel like we could contact trace 4,000 cases?? The answer is "no", so don't be naive.
    I mean the question was literally what would I do if I have autonomy. I'd be in charge of an administration that values and actively wants testing rather than one hellbent on suppressing it....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Isnt there a GIGANTOR thread about this that doesnt start off by mentioning an om player??
    Hi I'm tripp mcneely and I argue with people by making a point that they already made in the same thread because I want to further the mississippians can't read stereotype.

vCash
    I mean the question was literally what would I do if I have autonomy. I'd be in charge of an administration that values and actively wants testing rather than one hellbent on suppressing it....
    And have everyone have their grocers taken too them. With all the people this impossible task is going then what good is it to go on lockdown??? That literally is one of the dumbest things you've said. Because it's impossible. And yeah I guess the govt is going to pay for all this too??... do me a favor and don't answer.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    And have everyone have their grocers taken too them. With all the people this impossible task is going then what good is it to go on lockdown??? That literally is one of the dumbest things you've said. Because it's impossible. And yeah I guess the govt is going to pay for all this too??... do me a favor and don't answer.
    Then how did NZ go covid free for 3 months. also there's a lot of defense spending that could be reallocated in the name of defending our country from the biological warfare brought on by china.
    Last edited by dantheman4248; 08-20-2020 at 05:04 PM.

vCash
    Hi I'm tripp mcneely and I argue with people by making a point that they already made in the same thread because I want to further the mississippians can't read stereotype.
    Hahaha...wuttt??? Hahaha!! I don?t even know how to reply to something so nonsensical!! There?s a certain type of arrogance...I?m gonna come up with a term for it...that goes along with a poster, expecting another poster to have read an entire thread that (first poster) was the key contributor to, that got really boring really quickly...when all ?latter poster? wanted to do when he opened said thread was to find out about other om players opting out...since....ya know...that?s the title of this thread. It?s kinda like the ?surely you saw on my Facebook page? arrogant start to a conversation that we?ve all painfully had to have at least once in our lives...I?m gonna come up with a term for it!

Also...how have you not been banned yet???
    Last edited by Tripp McNeely; 08-20-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Hahaha...wuttt??? Hahaha!! I don?t even know how to reply to something so nonsensical!! There?s a certain type of arrogance...I?m gonna come up with a term for it...that goes along with a poster, expecting another poster to have read an entire thread that (first poster) was the key contributor to, that got really boring really quickly...when all ?latter poster? wanted to do when he opened said thread was to find out about other om players opting out...since....ya know...that?s the title of this thread. ...I?m gonna come up with a term for it!

Also...how have you not been banned yet???
    No it's absolutely a fair expectation for you to read the thread if you're gonna comment on it and call someone out.

There's 260+ pages worth of thread on that. All we can do now is wear a mask and vote for change.
    There's your quote. I already made your point for you. You make yourself look like an ass when you comment without reading.

vCash
    Then how did NZ go covid free for 3 months. also there's a lot of defense spending that could be reallocated in the name of defending our country from the biological warfare brought on by china.
    And they aren't Covid free now..... as for your next stupid post, our entire defense budget is 650 billion. W a B not T. So if we wiped out our ENTiRE defend budget it would have paid for 15% of what we've spent on covid this far and what you are proposing would cost way, way more than that. And I'm also sure you would be cool w no defense spending. Yet the first person calling for help when the need arises. Typical liberal.....

vCash
    No it's absolutely a fair expectation for you to read the thread if you're gonna comment on it and call someone out.
    Not if the original post is literally and specifically about an om player opting out of the season and there is a 12,000 post thread about COVID literally half an inch away in this board that most of us avoid like...well...the virus...because we could care less about a handful of people going back and forth with each other!

vCash
    By the way, we?ll done on using the ?hey I?m so and so (in mocking tone)? thing. I thought that went away with the VCR!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    And they aren't Covid free now..... as for your next stupid post, our entire defense budget is 650 billion. W a B not T. So if we wiped out our ENTiRE defend budget it would have paid for 15% of what we've spent on covid this far and what you are proposing would cost way, way more than that. And I'm also sure you would be cool w no defense spending. Yet the first person calling for help when the need arises. Typical liberal.....
    Yes because I said we would only allocate defense spending and not utilize any other money. Yes. I totally said we need to disband all military yes.

You're conjuring up some person to hate. I'm telling you there are options. We lose money every year. If we ever get called on our debts then we can just tell that country (china) to **** right off. We're at the point where debt really isn't going to move the needle one way or another. Hence why no one cares about balancing the budget anymore. We've been in debt for ~100 years. Why is it that we're only scared of adding to that debt when it comes to helping our own citizens?

Banned
    vCash
    Not if the original post is literally and specifically about an om player opting out of the season and there is a 12,000 post thread about COVID literally half an inch away in this board that most of us avoid like...well...the virus...because we could care less about a handful of people going back and forth with each other!
    The original post does not matter. You came in and decided to mock and attack a poster without having read the thread and so now you look like an ass because you are speaking without context. Maybe you can get away with it sometimes. This one is not one of those times.

vCash
    The original post does not matter. You came in and decided to mock and attack a poster without having read the thread and so now you look like an ass because you are speaking without context. Maybe you can get away with it sometimes. This one is not one of those times.
    Yeah...IM the one that looks like an ass!!*** Can you humps please start another thread that doesn?t sucker in those of us that expected to read about football and actually WAS about football on page 1 until you conspiracy theorists decided to hijack!!!

vCash
    Yes because I said we would only allocate defense spending and not utilize any other money. Yes. I totally said we need to disband all military yes.

You're conjuring up some person to hate. I'm telling you there are options. We lose money every year. If we ever get called on our debts then we can just tell that country (china) to **** right off. We're at the point where debt really isn't going to move the needle one way or another. Hence why no one cares about balancing the budget anymore. We've been in debt for ~100 years. Why is it that we're only scared of adding to that debt when it comes to helping our own citizens?
    I don't hate you. But I didn't have to conjure up a reason to dislike you. Would be fitting if you blew up in a bomb though. Js. Not wishing it. But you arrogance is beyond stupid. Have a good night.

Banned
    vCash
    Yeah...IM the one that looks like an ass!!*** Can you humps please start another thread that doesn?t sucker in those of us that expected to read about football and actually WAS about football on page 1 until you conspiracy theorists decided to hijack!!!
    I wondered what would make him make his decision and we actually had some nuanced talk about the long term effects and why someone would tend to make this decision.

If you need someone to be mad at, this is where the thread was derailed and direct your anger towards him. Kthnx

Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    Please post your best solution to the whole of the matter of Covid19.

What would you do, for the whole nation, if you had absolute charge.

vCash
    I wondered what would make him make his decision and we actually had some nuanced talk about the long term effects and why someone would tend to make this decision.

If you need someone to be mad at, this is where the thread was derailed and direct your anger towards him. Kthnx
    ...yeah but you didn?t argue with the fact that you?re a conspiracy theorist. So....

Banned
    vCash
    ...yeah but you didn?t argue with the fact that you?re a conspiracy theorist. So....
    I just chose to ignore whatever insult that was cause I have no idea where I'm acting like there is some giant conspiracy going on. Who is even being conspired against? That insult made no sense.

vCash
    I just chose to ignore whatever insult that was cause I have no idea where I'm acting like there is some giant conspiracy going on. Who is even being conspired against? That insult made no sense.
    How about humps? Was that insult true? I need a win today?

vCash
    I apologize to the board for having asked.