Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
Ok. Everyone we signed is going to be an All American.I did not say Harmon was not going to be any good. We will be able to use Harmon in situations. He is a big body that can get position and be a possession guy and win battles in the red zone. He is not going to be the feature guy in this offense like Tulu or a Knox or Malik Heath or Payton or Walley has the potential to be because of their skill set.
I think people are missing the point here. Ole Miss is all about perception. The point of flipmas is to publicly undermine State with a petty recruiting gambit and to undermine our recruiting with late hurdles. They are all about winning the press conference publicly and dirty, underhanded tricks privately.

The point of the poster I think is that unlike Dan or Joe this staff, through a combination of luck and planning, just went about their business with components that arguably equivalent, and from here we just has to see how it all shakes out.

I would say they could have closed better, but in general this staff is very professional and they will not be caught flat footed by SEC recruiting tactics a second time.

As an aside, it is crazy we always end up talking about the last minute commitments for months - these are the high drama kids who create or participate in these tug of war scenarios for attention. The players who made a commitment early and stuck by it are the ones worth talking about. But human nature, I guess.