Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenn game thread

vCash
    First score on goal tending.

vCash
    8 minutes in and only have put one shot through the basket and that was a free throw.

vCash
    Barnes is just working Jans. Tenn gets an easy shot every possession.

vCash
    Eight points in eleven minutes. Have had some hope for the progression of this offense but it is greatly diminishing.

vCash
    We just aren?t very talented, especially on the offensive end. We need a major transfer portal haul for next season to go along with about 2-3 euros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Eight points in eleven minutes. Have had some hope for the progression of this offense but it is greatly diminishing.
    We have been a really bad team since the jackson st game. This is all-the-sudden 5 games. I'm not sure we're gonna be able to beat OM Saturday at home. OM can play defense, and I have zero confidence in our shooting or offensive sets

vCash
    Bama and UT has far superior talent to us. We might do well against equal talented teams like Marquette and Utah but we don’t have the offense to pull an upset against one of the SEC top 5 teams.

vCash
    This isn't just bad offense. This defense right now looks awful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Bama and UT has far superior talent to us. We might do well against equal talented teams like Marquette and Utah but we don’t have the offense to pull an upset against one of the SEC top 5 teams.
    We caught Marquette early in the season before teams knew about us... they are better than us and I hate to say that

vCash
    His whole tenure is contingent on his ability to get a bunch of new players in here next year. And not just bodies but some studs. Our current signees aren?t gonna move the needle so I?m guessing he is going to hit portal hard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Barnes is just working Jans. Tenn gets an easy shot every possession.
    Ever thought it's bc they got way better players??

vCash
    Thus- why we won't go 9-9 in league and will be nit. And that's an achievement w this team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msugolf View Post
    His whole tenure is contingent on his ability to get a bunch of new players in here next year. And not just bodies but some studs. Our current signees aren?t gonna move the needle so I?m guessing he is going to hit portal hard
    His recruiting hasn't been very good yet though. I'm hoping he can go get a couple of scorers from somewhere

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    They've been a poor offensive team coming into this game. I've watched a few of their games, and I haven't saw them get this many open shots. OM defended the hell out of them last week.

vCash
    Dang, I got tickets for OM Saturday but I'm not sure I want to waste my time now. Good grief we suck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Ever thought it's because we have way lesser players??!!?

vCash
    They scored 63 total last week on OM. Not sure why calling our defense out isn't allowed when they're playing horrible

vCash
    We're stockpiling enough bricks to complete the Hump renovation.

vCash
    Tenn shoots 41.5% from field entering game, but they're at 60.0% against us. It's bc they're getting great looks.

vCash
    Another wide open 3