Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Welp

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 662dawg View Post
    How much damage will our AD watch before making a coaching move? 😬
    Not sure. He just got here. Probably wasn't expecting this disaster any more than we were. I doubt he knows very many names in the department right now. His specialty at OK was fund raising and probably why he was hired (future NIL and all). Personally, I just don't see him making that call this year. Next year and we crash again, he'll have no choice.

vCash
    Keystone kops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceBully View Post
    Not sure. He just got here. Probably wasn't expecting this disaster any more than we were. I doubt he knows very many names in the department right now. His specialty at OK was fund raising and probably why he was hired (future NIL and all). Personally, I just don't see him making that call this year. Next year and we crash again, he'll have no choice.
    I bet you Keenum is either on the phone with him right now or will be soon and Keenum will make the call for him.

vCash
    1 more run and three outs ends this weekends misery

vCash
    NOBODY covered first on a bunt unbelievable.

vCash
    Why the hell are we in a shift when they are squaring? I've seen better coaching in daddy ball.

vCash
    13-3 bottom of the 6th still no outs

vCash
    Is that the game??

vCash
    We get out last bat in the 7th. By the way 14-3 with one out.

vCash
    Mingo is probably conflicted on calling off the dogs for the Run-Rule. On one hand, it ends the weekend for MSU, which is good. On the other, it embarrasses MSU, which is not good.

MSU is presently being Swept and maybe run-ruled in the Super Regional of Last-Place candidates.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magrooder View Post
    We get out last bat in the 7th. By the way 14-3 with one out.
    Damn

vCash
    First time I've ever heard announcers talking about the Bermuda Triangle at a baseball games b/c our sh!tshow of a team can't be competitive... 14-3 KY, which is good as it should light the fire under Keenum & Selmon that Lemonis and his clowns have to be shown the door ASAP.

vCash
    Wow, that Friday game really stings not winning now. Only game we were competitive in. Glad this is just our 3rd SEC loss in a row and not 14th.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I bet you Keenum is either on the phone with him right now or will be soon and Keenum will make the call for him.
    Yeah....Keenum might tell Selmon....."Hey, I know you just got here. Tell you what, I'll make the call and do the deed since I've already seen last year and you haven't got a good grasp on our baseball history. I want you to sit in on the firing with me though". I could live with that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceBully View Post
    Yeah....Keenum might tell Selmon....."Hey, I know you just got here. Tell you what, I'll make the call and do the deed since I've already seen last year and you haven't got a good grasp on our baseball history. I want you to sit in on the firing with me though". I could live with that!
    Well when they see an empty Dude a call will be made.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    First time I've ever heard announcers talking about the Bermuda Triangle at a baseball games b/c our sh!tshow of a team can't be competitive... 14-3 KY, which is good as it should light the fire under Keenum & Selmon that Lemonis and his clowns have to be shown the door ASAP.
    MSU is in the Bermuda Triangle - is what they are saying.

They will be talking about the Twilight Zone during the Vandy Broadcast.

vCash
    Dam/

vCash
    17-3 KY not using KY for this rear entry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Wow, that Friday game really stings not winning now. Only game we were competitive in. Glad this is just our 3rd SEC loss in a row and not 14th.***
    That's what get's Lemonis... his interview after yesterday's game showed he doesn't get it. 14 straight SEC losses will turn into 17 next weekend when Vandy comes in. Even if we get 1, we're 1-5 with the tough part of the SEC to come, he's not leading us back to the SEC Tourney much less the Regionals.

vCash
    Throw the towel. Who got thrown out.