Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody else feel like we will win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We Believe!!!
    "Lets win something today" But more like" Wait till Next Year"

vCash
    and for the sunshine pumpers remember This Bama team is young. There QB is a Freshman and will make mistakes. Their receiver Corps is in the NFL and they are playing their 2nd and 3rd string RBs. So if we are going to win this is the year.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    and for the sunshine pumpers remember This Bama team is young. There QB is a Freshman and will make mistakes. Their receiver Corps is in the NFL and they are playing their 2nd and 3rd string RBs. So if we are going to win this is the year.
    So rookie QB's can be mistake prone? Even 5 star Bamer's? Whoduhthunkit?

vCash
    I'm not in the "We believe" crowd by any stretch, but I do feel oddly good about our chances today. We'll see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    So rookie QB's can be mistake prone? Even 5 star Bamer's? Whoduhthunkit?
    Well thats 5star Freshmen millionaire QBs.

vCash
    Wisdom says Saban never loses two in a row. One thing did catch my eye was Tam lines (def and off) went toe to toe with Bama.......if memory serves the DOGS went the same with tam so........”We shall see” The Zenmaster

vCash
    We've had 2 weeks to get ready for this game... let's see what leach can come up with.

vCash
    I don't think we'll win today. We don't get enough pass rush to really threaten the QB and get him rattled. Our best chance is in keeping the ball away from their Offense and grinding out drives, then scoring.

I'd love for us to win, don't get me wrong, but I just don't see it. I would really like to hold them under 30 and keep it competitive.

vCash
    Ill be pleased if we cover.

vCash
    If we win, I'll gladly take a ban bet!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I would say we have a 1 out of 4 chance to win, except that won't happen even if we managed to pull it off. Why? Because we will get called for holding every time we convert a critical 3rd or 4th down. Because every contested Bammer reception will be DPI. You get the idea. I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but we are not winning today. Period. The Refs will make sure of that, and I'm PO'd beyond proper explanation.
    I totally agree! I have watched 40+ games of Bama vs MSU. Those holding calls, pass interference calls and just about any other penalty you can imagine that benefits Bama have been called in these games over the years. For us to win tonight we will have to beat Bama and the referees. If you say I?m whining or making excuses just go ask former players about the calls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    I totally agree! I have watched 40+ games of Bama vs MSU. Those holding calls, pass interference calls and just about any other penalty you can imagine that benefits Bama have been called in these games over the years. For us to win tonight we will have to beat Bama and the referees. If you say I?m whining or making excuses just go ask former players about the calls.
    But that's the funny thing Ranch. Last Saturday Alabama got their share of the yellow. Off sides and pass interference calls that Bama very rarely ever gets.

vCash
    PLEASE somebody take a sign to the game that states ?We Don?t Have Any Millionaires on our Team?

vCash
    Call border patrol. Gumps have over run the border. ��

Banned
    vCash
    PLEASE somebody take a sign to the game that states ?We Don?t Have Any Millionaires on our Team?
    Repped and would like to see

vCash
    And it was slightly mentioned that this might be causing some lockerroom problems. Was mentioned on one of the SEC now shows

Banned
    vCash
    And it was slightly mentioned that this might be causing some lockerroom problems. Was mentioned on one of the SEC now shows
    Ain't it sad? Bless day haaarts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Repped and would like to see
    cowboy.jpg
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Does that make him a millionaire?

vCash
    Locker room probs for bama?