Quote Originally Posted by Ezsoil View Post
The next six months are critical for the survival of sports as we know it...whether or not we are willing to admit it...life as we have known it will be forever changed...governors and mayors now have the authority to dictate what activities we can Or can't attend (including church) all in the name of "public safety". The lost revenue from this panic will be devastating for many of the schools outside the the power 5. Professional sports are on a suicidal spiral with this BLM and China love..I doubt the WNBA will survive.

So I'd say it's smart to be fiscally responsible as it may determine whether or not we will be one of the viable athletic programs going forward.
I agree that we should re-assess where our athletic department is financially after this COVID crisis is over. That's just common sense. The good news is after that is over we'll probably have enough money to do some really good things.

It does seem like our athletic department is always so proud of what they saved- it's very LT-ish. I wish there was more thinking about what we CAN do and not as much what we can't do. But that does need to happen after this pandemic is over and things settle down.