Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's Lady's Basketball Game will be closed to public to storms

vCash

Tonight's Lady's Basketball Game will be closed to public to storms

Interesting vs cancelling it..

Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 11-29-2022 at 01:45 PM.

vCash
    That should solve the attendance problem tonight

vCash
    Are you kidding? I have never heard of that before! If it is too dangerous for fans, what about the players and coaches and staff? Are they expendable??? That is crazy!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Are you kidding? I have never heard of that before! If it is too dangerous for fans, what about the players and coaches and staff? Are they expendable??? That is crazy!!!
    Bracky gonna Bracky***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    could be from a point of travel as the team is already there 🤔 otherwise doesn't make shit for sense.

vCash
    We need a AD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    could be from a point of travel as the team is already there �� otherwise doesn't make shit for sense.
    Likely....and a lot easier to shelter in place 100 people than 1k.

vCash
    Damn, this is stupid! We do some of the dumbest shit sometimes. If I'm afraid of the weather, I'll stay home. If not, I'll go. It's really that easy. People have to be at work. No difference. The Hump is a hole in the ground. Safer than any home.

vCash

No doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    We need a AD.
    And one that has the balls to piss off donors and give the seats to the fans that show up. I emailed Cohen about that multiple times, always got the "we are working on it" response.

Speaking of the game tonight, I was reading the ULM's page and found this quote interesting from their coach (who happens to be a MSU grad): "Mississippi State will be the best team we will face so far," Williams said. "They don't have the size Central Florida did, but they are athletic from top to bottom. We expect them to mix things up defensively and try to score quickly in their offense.

"We are excited about the challenge and, mainly, the opportunity. We will need to be at our very best, but that is what we are trying to teach on any given day, so the message stays the same. However, anytime you compete against someone from one of the best conferences in our game, it helps your program."

I looked at Central Florida's roster, tallest players are 6'2". So, bad intel there. Then she pretty concedes losing before the game.

We have become soft, afraid of some weather. Pathetic.

vCash
    It's televised on SECN+ at 5:00, unless it's totally canceled before then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    It's televised on SECN+ at 5:00, unless it's totally canceled before then.
    Why the SEC+? Why not the SEC Alt? They never put anything on the Alt channel.....why have it..
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    Why the SEC+? Why not the SEC Alt? They never put anything on the Alt channel.....why have it..
    Very few providers carry it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Damn, this is stupid! We do some of the dumbest shit sometimes. If I'm afraid of the weather, I'll stay home. If not, I'll go. It's really that easy. People have to be at work. No difference. The Hump is a hole in the ground. Safer than any home.
    Thank you Cooter!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    Don't know why, but the alternate channels are used rarely. I don't recall it being used the entire football season.

vCash
    Hump basement would be a pretty safe place. It is odd but we had an event at SECT years ago in men's game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Hump basement would be a pretty safe place. It is odd but we had an event at SECT years ago in men's game.
    That was in the Georgia Dome. I think they had a soft/fabric roof. When the tornado went over the game, things were falling out of the ceiling and flags were blowing around. I think we were playing Alabama and won the game.

vCash
    Anyone know final?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg_Lover View Post
    Anyone know final?
    94-39

vCash
    Thanks!

vCash
    The second unit played most of the second half. Jerkayla Jordan had 20 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd. I don?t think she went back in after that. Kohl played the entire 4th.