Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kumar Rocker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    the real telling feature was his loss of command and movement. Dead giveaway of injury.
    So, is MacLeod hurt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Totally different- we lost a bunch of Freshmen and/or guys that pitched very limited innings

(1) Padgett - 2 innings
    (2) Ford - no innings
    (3) Small - 10 innings
    (4) James - 25 innings after a Summers Rest, the following season
    (5) Hughes - 7 innings
    (6) Breaux - 16 innings but maybe no surgery

These kids were All American profile before injury, only Small achieved it. If they were overworked, it was more likely before MSU. But it is suspicious that Mini Me lost an entire freshman class and they were supposedly healthy before him.

Cyr and Pilkington did not get hurt, they were from that class of freshman
    Ford and either Small or Breaux were hurt before they got here. I think it was Small but could be wrong.

ETA: the Ford situation still hurts my feelings. He got his stuff back in summer ball and then came back and decided he didn't want to play anymore. Have a buddy that's a scout that watched his last two games of summer ball and said he was unhitable.
    Last edited by Randolph Dupree; 07-28-2021 at 12:31 PM.

vCash
    Maybe this is corbin's fault. Who are some of his arm casualties the last few years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Dupree View Post
    Ford and either Small or Breaux were hurt before they got here. I think it was Small but could be wrong.

ETA: the Ford situation still hurts my feelings. He got his stuff back in summer ball and then came back and decided he didn't want to play anymore. Have a buddy that's a scout that watched his last two games of summer ball and said he was unhitable.
    I remember that. All kinds of accolades out of h.s., throwing gas that summer, etc. and then hung it up and just did school. I Facebook stalked him and it looked like he came from a comfortable situation and I believe was a good student so he might be a dr. before too long. Who knows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    I remember that. All kinds of accolades out of h.s., throwing gas that summer, etc. and then hung it up and just did school. I Facebook stalked him and it looked like he came from a comfortable situation and I believe was a good student so he might be a dr. before too long. Who knows.
    Getting his M.S. in aerospace engineering...it's probably going to work out ok for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    So, is MacLeod hurt?
    I don't think so. Word here in Huntsville from someone that knows the family says he left today to report to his minor league team. Given that I would certainly assume he has officially signed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Dupree View Post

In an alternate universe, the 2015 pitching class would have won a National Title

Just Ethan Small and Pilk were enough for a Top-4 finish in 18. Just Pilk was enough for a Super Regional in 17. You add Ford, Breaux, Keegan, Hughes, and Padgett at full potential, damn great staff.

Freshman Noah Hughes was actually a bullpen hero in the 2016 series win over Vandy in Nashville.