Thread: Pro sports starting help ncaa football?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    You can post stats all you want (I know that's rich coming from me), but the first time a kid actually died from it, it would be a media whirlwind. Think of how that coaching staff, AD, college, and conference would be perceived. Remember when the Maryland kid died a couple years ago? It'd be like that, but a whole lot worse. The entire country would be talking about it.
    How many kids die from heat related illness because of sports? It happens every year and every one seems ok with it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    How many kids die from heat related illness because of sports? It happens every year and every one seems ok with it.
    I don't think we are ok with it. We all support changes to the game to make it as safe as it can be. I really want college football, but it not something we absolutely have to do.

Banned
    vCash
    Uhh... no. They make changes everytime a kid dies like that. See the example you literally dismissed. What happened to that coach?

Just because you're a piece of shit who is willing to trade other kids lives for your personal entertainment does not mean that every one is the same way. Do not attribute your outdated selfish thoughts to others.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    Uhh... no. They make changes everytime a kid dies like that. See the example you literally dismissed. What happened to that coach?

Just because you're a piece of shit who is willing to trade other kids lives for your personal entertainment does not mean that every one is the same way. Do not attribute your outdated selfish thoughts to others.
    Wow. Really intelligent there bud. I knew I should not have unblocked you. I’m not willing to trade anyone’s lives for my entertainment. You read that crazy wrong. I wish we would start football season much later every year to help the kids. I’m not even saying we should have football this year. I was just making a point. Carry on with your badass though.

Banned
    vCash
    Wow. Really intelligent there bud. I knew I should not have unblocked you. I’m not willing to trade anyone’s lives for my entertainment. You read that crazy wrong. I wish we would start football season much later every year to help the kids. I’m not even saying we should have football this year. I was just making a point. Carry on with your badass though.
    Fair proposal but the problem with that is the school calendar and also northern frigid winter. It's a balance.

Your post comes off as dismissive of the issue and classic whataboutism to drive the narrative away. Standard for you, but if your intention was as you say to point out that people don't care about the kids like that unless it's politicized then it's faulty but not from a bad intentioned place as I originally assumed.