I thought he was in Oregon?

vCash
    Think Oregon was yesterday

vCash
    Will Cohen match it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone View Post
    Will Cohen match it?
    At this point I don’t think it matters. If he is interviewing at this many schools, it ain’t about the money...

vCash
    Charlie Strong come on down if Arnett leaves.

vCash
    What's Mason doing? Maybe he'd like to be a DC again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Charlie Strong come on down if Arnett leaves.
    I'd take him too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    What's Mason doing? Maybe he'd like to be a DC again.
    He went to Auburn

vCash
    With Arnett shopping all of these schools..... It looks like he's gone no matter what. Who's next up?

vCash
    Anyone who shops themselves around like he is after their first year as a DC is as good as gone the next time their stock is ever on the rise. I get that it must be a thrill to realize that one's earning potential is entering absurdity and want to strike while the iron is hot, but I can't recall any coach publicly selling his services like this since Dern. At a certain point it becomes a show of disrespect to your current employer, supporters, and kids who depend on your guidance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayIndustries View Post
    He went to Auburn
    Missed that. Damn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    With Arnett shopping all of these schools..... It looks like he's gone no matter what. Who's next up?
    If Mullen jumps to the NFL would he take Grantham ? I think Grantham has NFL experience if I remember correctly. Muschamp was good as a DC but not as a head coach
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    There are some good DC out there in P5's. Tulsa runs a 3-5-5. I am not worried but it is aggravating to have a new DC every two years. I guess that the price we pay for having good defenses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    There are some good DC out there in P5's. Tulsa runs a 3-5-5. I am not worried but it is aggravating to have a new DC every two years. I guess that the price we pay for having good defenses.
    it would be Poetic Justice to take Tulsa's DC if it comes to that ... I used to kind of pull for them but after that hissy fit of a game from them I wouldn't mind making them tear up and cry again
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Tulsa runs a 3-5-5.
    No wonder their defense was so good

vCash
    Whoever we hire will have to be replaced next year as well. Might as well accept it.

vCash
    I'll be surprised if he goes to LSU. Coach O wants to run a pro style 4-3 defense because that is what he tells recruits. Arnett has shown what his system can do with solid talent, I'm not sure why O would screw it up, but I'm not sure he could help himself.