Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
Not really sure what to address here or if anything needs to be addressed.
Listen to the scientist. This isnwhat they do. Just because someone isn't showing symptoms does not mean they are not a threat to the next person. The next person could literally die if they come in contact with this player. Right now there is no way to know. Covid, as far as any of us know, has presented symptoms with a wide array of effects. Some people do not even get a cough, others sit dormant for 2 weeks and then have to be put in a medically induced coma. The scientist are working to gain a working knowledge of this virus, but that takes time and early assumptions are constantly getting proven and disproven as we get deeper in this. So please, I beg everyone, wear a mask, stay away from other people, and wash your hands. Those are the three best ways to limit the spread. Unless you have had this already, no one has immunity to it. No ones immune system has what it needs to stop it. If you come in contact with it, you will get it. Those are all facts. Do not let the constant noise convince you itherwise.

Pandemics are special circumstances. We all are going to have to sacrifice for our fellow neighbor. That is American. That is Christian. That is the spirit in which MS has operated for my entire life. The hospitality state should be ready to get uncomfortable if it means we slow this virus down.
This is actually FALSE. I've came in contact with it twice and have been tested twice and was negative both times. And those are the facts.