Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The delusion is real today

vCash

The delusion is real today

We are in no way a good team. We make basic football mistakes we look out of sync we blow coverage. We are the worst team in the SEC in rushing, we are terrible on total offense. We are last in the sec in sacks.

Stop blindly taking up for leach. I get it he was a national treasure, a quote machine , he was the pirate.
    Guys for two years every team we play runs the same defense against us until we get in the red zone then they use the end zone as an extra defender.
    The air raid isn't who we are at MSU
    We are not getting better we are getting worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    we are terrible on total offense
    486 (the best of the Leach Era, minus Costello's one magical afternoon) is terrible?

It's a strange day to complain about the offense when it was the defense who let us down and cost the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    486 (the best of the Leach Era, minus Costello's one magical afternoon) is terrible?

It's a strange day to complain about the offense when it was the defense who let us down and cost the game.
    Youre just trolling at this point. We had 3 pts till late in the 3rd and held LSU to 343 total yards, despite our awesome offense turning it over to them twice.

vCash
    The D gave up two plays that is it. Our O has 2 awful plays every series.

The O again basically gave them one TD. You Leach stat lovers, look at the stats. We should have scored 45. That ain't on D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msugolf View Post
    Youre just trolling at this point. We had 3 pts till late in the 3rd and held LSU to 343 total yards, despite our awesome offense turning it over to them twice.
    Good thing we play 4 quarters, right?

vCash
    Better than getting beat 48-13.

vCash
    The team I saw today looked terrible.

vCash
    Good thing we play 4 quarters, right?
    Not for us cause we lost at the end of them because we didnt have ENOUGH POINTS!

vCash

Stats are for losers. Guess that's what you are! Gimme me the W no? Do I need call Sankey and say hi Greg can we have the W since we won the stat game.
    GTFOH.

vCash
    Wait..... Are we supporting Rogers now?

vCash
    Stats are for losers. Guess that's what you are! Gimme me the W no? Do I need call Sankey and say hi Greg can we have the W since we won the stat game.
    GTFOH.
    Stats tell you a lot about where a team is going, way more than W/L record does. Only people who are bad at math think they're "for losers."

And yes, I would much rather had a fluky win where we get outgained by 200 yards than any loss. But I'd feel worse about the rest of the season going forward had that happened.

vCash
    Stats tell you a lot about where a team is going, way more than W/L record does. Only people who are bad at math think they're "for losers."

And yes, I would much rather had a fluky win where we get outgained by 200 yards than any loss. But I'd feel worse about the rest of the season going forward had that happened.
    I want Ws I guess I'll go back to researching other stats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msugolf View Post
    This! We are averaging 15.5 points per game at the end of the 3rd qtr. We're padding stats in the 4th when down 2 or 3 scores.

vCash
    Same folks defending ML defended croom and SloMo. Rinse repeat

vCash
    Same folks defending ML defended croom and SloMo. Rinse repeat
    Oops, I never defended Croom and was half-done with Moorhead after Kansas State and fully after Tennessee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    This! We are averaging 15.5 points per game at the end of the 3rd qtr. We're padding stats in the 4th when down 2 or 3 scores.
    When you actually do come back and win, or come up short by a score or less, you're not "padding stats."

It's not like we were down 42-7 and got it to 42-21 or something. In all games, we've been trying to win late and the defense has been trying to stop us with their starters.

Similarly, NC State (Leach signature win?) wasn't padding stats against us either - they were trying to win.

vCash
    Oops, I never defended Croom and was half-done with Moorhead after Kansas State and fully after Tennessee.
    If you waited til 2019 I don't know what to tell you. UK 18 was the game changer for me I was done and was told he was out after the UT game in 19.

vCash
    I don't know if you notice there are not a lot of good teams nation wide. Oregon out of the PAC 12 is good. No one else that conference is. No one in the ACC is good. Hell the best team in that conference got beat by a team that got beat by us. Big 12 is not good at all. Tulane took OU to the wire, shitting point out their ass at will against OU and Ole miss is basing that their defense is good because they held Tulane to low score. Well at half UAB is beating Tulane 21 to 14. To be honest watching Clemson today I question just how good Georgia is. The sad thing is they are probably the best team in the SEC EAST. Tenn is giving Florida all they want. Iowa looks good and could possibly be the best team in the Big 10. Let that absorb into your brain. Just my observation. Also A&M does not loo like a good football team. Arkansas isn't shit with out Jefferson. I suspect Ole Miss will get a dose of reality next Saturday. They will score points but Bama will cover the spread. KY is average but not above average. They are struggling with SC. Let's not forget about the shit show Auburn put on today.

Right now the best four teams in the country is Alabama, Oregon, Iowa and Cincinnati. They will beat ND when they meet. I believe next week. If they win they could possibly be first not p5 to get into the play off.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 09-25-2021 at 09:06 PM.

vCash

I can't take this serious. Good gracious, no wonder I disagree with so many people on message boards. I don't care if we have a thousand yards of offense, if there's no points correlating to it, it means Jack squat.

vCash
    If you waited til 2019 I don't know what to tell you. UK 18 was the game changer for me I was done and was told he was out after the UT game in 19.
    How long we gotta wait this cat out? The guys taking up for him don't understand football abd scheme. Our boys are taking a knife to a gunfight.