Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: CWS thread

vCash
    Well I'll Jinx them. OM has sewn it up/ Give Elko the MVP to help my BYA totals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I remember telling this board Tennessee losing before OM wasn't a good thing
    Why Tennessee proved they weren't invincible if notre dame could beat em om dang sure could.

vCash
    If you don?t think that powder blue wearing bunch didn?t get together for a heart to heart after they sneaked in by the skin of their teeth, after getting bbq?d in Hoover, I got a house on top of Mt Everest with no heat that I?ll sell ya. And once they got there, then it became a point of them being tired of being State?s bitch. They are about to level things up in baseball with their big brother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Why Tennessee proved they weren't invincible if notre dame could beat em om dang sure could.
    Honestly I don?t even think I could stomach TN winning a Natty with the way they acted this year. At least Bianco has his players play with humbleness and respect to the game. I could live with OM winning because then it means Lemonis will definitely feel the heat after the Texas style abortion of our season

Edit to add that if OM wins, which I pray to God Almighty they don?t, I hope God makes it up to us in football this year

vCash
    The way OM is pitching nobody is going to beat them or would have beaten them. Heck, Ark held the OM offense to 2 runs in back to back games and could still only win one of those and only won that one by a run.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    The way OM is pitching nobody is going to beat them or would have beaten them. Heck, Ark held the OM offense to 2 runs in back to back games and could still only win one of those and only won that one by a run.
    Yeah they're definitely on a roll.

vCash
    Who did we have that struck out Elko?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImissCityBagel View Post
    Sims would have made him his bitch. But it definitely wasn?t Tullar or Stinnett

vCash
    We struck him out a bunch and handled him well because we didn't throw him fbs. Dude cannot hit off speed at all and there's no reason to throw him a fb unless it's off the plate or way inside.

ETA he went 3 for 16 with 9 ks against us this year
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 06-25-2022 at 09:20 PM.

vCash
    This is humiliating. We literally have nothing on Ole Miss anymore in anything. Why God? Why? We are gonna lose our 3rd straight EB while OM celebrates halftime holding the NC trophy up in our face, probably on the way to a pretty good bowl, while we go to Gasparilla, Birmingham, or some bullshit. At least we got our luxury booths!

vCash
    The Oklahoma broadcast sounds so innocent.....the Arkansas broadcasters sound like they were doing shots of bourbon and holding back tears.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    This is humiliating. We literally have nothing on Ole Miss anymore in anything. Why God? Why? We are gonna lose our 3rd straight EB while OM celebrates halftime holding the NC trophy up in our face, probably on the way to a pretty good bowl, while we go to Gasparilla, Birmingham, or some bullshit. At least we got our luxury booths!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Except we have the exact same trophy in hand…. That’s if they can seal it up… remember, it’s baseball…

vCash
    State struck out 32 Rebs in our 3 games against them in 2021.

vCash
    We struck him out a bunch and handled him well because we didn't throw him fbs. Dude cannot hit off speed at all and there's no reason to throw him a fb unless it's off the plate or way inside.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

vCash
    That was a horrible call

vCash
    Well that HR might be all they need.

vCash
    Is there a record for missed catchable fly balls because I think Oklahoma will own it.

vCash
    Worst rule in the history of baseball

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    That was a horrible call
    That may be the worst call I have ever seen in baseball history. The guy bunted. Ran directly down the damn chalk line, if anything he was running in foul territory on the line. Dude crosses up the first baseman, and he gets called. That was horseshit.