Thread: Well, who gets Oklahoma and LSU?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    Won?t be so funny if om pony?s up the money (Which I think they will), gets portal qb and then recruits for the second coming.......actually a horrible scenario for the DOGS.....
    Even if he gets a touted qb from the portal, it doesn't mean it will translate to wins. It's risky for him to stay there if he has a choice after 10-2. I have little doubt he will own Leach so I want him out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Even if he gets a touted qb from the portal, it doesn't mean it will translate to wins. It's risky for him to stay there if he has a choice after 10-2. I have little doubt he will own Leach so I want him out.
    Now I hope he stays at ole miss. I want to see him own leach without Matt Corrall and a dozen seniors. I’ll take that bet next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Now I hope he stays at ole miss. I want to see him own leach without Matt Corrall and a dozen seniors. I’ll take that bet next year.
    LOL ... I don't think he'll own Leach myself either. I think when Leach gets rolling it will probably be about 50/50. They're both good coaches IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    LOL ... I don't think he'll own Leach myself either. I think when Leach gets rolling it will probably be about 50/50. They're both good coaches IMO.
    If we roll them pretty good next year, it’s going to be a while before they can beat us IMO, we will get better every year until will graduates, and then Locke will be primed to take over, or Sawyer but there will. E some very good q bs in the pipeline.....that’s how Leachs q b depth works. He reloads. And it’s never with underclassmen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    If we roll them pretty good next year, it’s going to be a while before they can beat us IMO, we will get better every year until will graduates, and then Locke will be primed to take over, or Sawyer but there will. E some very good q bs in the pipeline.....that’s how Leachs q b depth works. He reloads. And it’s never with underclassmen.
    I think we're ahead of schedule in some ways. We had some disappointing losses but almost all of them were because we made young mistakes and we were in very game except for Alabama. And we pulled some upsets. We're a Brandon Ruiz injury away from a 10 win season ourselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Kiffin is a better hire short term.

Leach is a better hire long term.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Kiffin is a better hire short term.

Leach is a better hire long term.
    That's primarily due to Kiffin probably looking to leave more and/or his assistants doing same thing. If Kiffin applies himself it will probably be close to 50/50.

One of things I really like about Leach is other coaches seem to like working with him and the majority of his staff have been together for a while. Hopefully we won't have a lot of staff turnover. That helps a lot when trying to build a program.