Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
Cann recruited nobody off of the team that one it other than Tanner. Cann is the guy that recruited most of these guys. Lens problem is he didn't punt a lot of canns recruits. He honored all of them. He's living w that mistake
This exactly. We should have done what Johnson is doing at LSU and wiped the slate clean when he started.

On a side note, we actually don?t look as bad as y?all think. I think we will be solid. Y?all wanna bitch and complain, but we are a bullpen away from making noise this year. We took 2/4 from OM, 2/3 from Bama, 2/3 from Auburn, and won 1 at Ark which we haven?t done in years. Plus We beat Texas Tech 1/2. We were 5-4 against CWS participants without a bullpen and truly only 1 starter.

Now onto the draft. The only real loss I?m seeing is Jett Williams. He is gone from what I?m hearing. The kid who is a switch pitcher was suppose to be on campus early, and a lot of scouts are iffy on him. Dakota Jordan will
Be here baring some miracle. We have a couple really good juco pitchers coming in plus the 2 or 3 we have picked up in the portal already. There was also a kid on campus who damn near came straight from Omaha for a visit. We are still in with the Air Force kid and also the Stetson kid. Some of y?all need to relax and let it play out. Our lineup actually looks pretty good as long as nothing crazy happens in the draft. I don?t think Kam will be drafted high enough to go nor will Clark. If that?s the case, we are looking at this?

1b Hinse
2B transfer
3b Alford (having a good summer)
SS Forsythe
LF Dakota Jordan (barring something crazy happening)
CF Ledbetter
RF Clark

I can get behind that outfield. It is ALOT better defensively than last year. We need to pick up a good 2B in the portal or someone is gonna have to step up?