Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU-Vandy Game Thread

vCash
    Cole smith has gotten his ass whipped the last two plays. Badly.

vCash
    Poor awareness there for Rogers. The guy goes to the ground in front of you, yet you still stand there with the ball long enough for him to get off the ground and sack you.

vCash
    Jesus, you can't hold the ball and let a DL get up off the ground and sack you. Terrible play. Terrible 2nd qtr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I'd call the HB toss/pass play we've added this week would be creative.

But you feel the need to argue literally everything, so I don't feel the need to defend myself to you.
    Clearly you haven't been watching all season. We've run it many times before today. And too add others agree w me so I'd say your the wrong one. But carry on w your great points.

vCash
    Did I say it was a different play? Nope.

I'm tired of this shit. All I said was it was a sign of creativity. I think it is, you and homedawg don't think it is. I honestly don't care that much. Let it go.
    Yeah you did. You said we had not run it before and that it was different than the previous toss runs in other games.

Sorry, Leach has shown no creativity to date.

I do like the toss sweep/pass run though. We need to run in more when teams back up. 3DL makes the edges open.

vCash
    Looked like 26 lead with his helmet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Yeah you did. You said we had not run it before and that it was different than the previous toss runs in other games.

Sorry, Leach has shown no creativity to date.

I do like the toss sweep/pass run though. We need to run in more when teams back up. 3DL makes the edges open.
    I said we had not run it like that before. I'm over it. I don't care to be right this much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magrooder View Post
    Looked like 26 lead with his helmet
    Sure did

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Clearly you haven't been watching all season. We've run it many times before today. And too add others agree w me so I'd say your the wrong one. But carry on w your great points.

Watched every game except the Alabama game. Unfortunately.

vCash
    That bed sure has dried up in Jacksonville. At least for the moment.

vCash
    Florida has 28 in first half vs Georgia with 8 mins to go. They have one hell of an offense. Bad news though for mullen, 28-21

vCash
    Watched every game except the Alabama game. Unfortunately.
    Well not close enough. We ran that play way before bama....

vCash
    I said we had not run it like that before. I'm over it. I don't care to be right this much.
    OK, I'll give you that. We just aren't very consistent at running it or it would look the same all the time.

vCash
    Pitts is out vs Georgia. Wow, that targeting by Georgia was worth it

vCash
    Well not close enough. We ran that play way before bama....
    If I say you're right, will you shut up and let it go? I honestly do not care this much. I thought it was creative. You don't. That's fine. I'm not saying Mike is reinventing the air raid. I just thought it was clever. Did not think I would have to keep defending it one hour later.

vCash
    But we have. And you're wrong. But can't admit it. Dear goodness. Same damn play. Been running it. It just counts as a pass. As it has the other times we run it.

vCash
    If I say you're right, will you shut up and let it go? I honestly do not care this much. I thought it was creative. You don't. That's fine. I'm not saying Mike is reinventing the air raid. I just thought it was clever. Did not think I would have to keep defending it one hour later.
    Didn't know someone would beat their head against a wall claiming it was new when it wasn't. I'll stop. Figured you would have been paying attention...

vCash
    We started off moving the ball well, but we're starting to look like we have the last month. Rogers pretty much has to be perfect to keep the chains moving, and I don't see how that's sustainable considering he's a freshman

vCash
    But we have. And you're wrong. But can't admit it. Dear goodness. Same damn play. Been running it. It just counts as a pass. As it has the other times we run it.
    Did C34 hack your account? I respect your opinions Homedawg, but damn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Pitts is out vs Georgia. Wow, that targeting by Georgia was worth it
    He'll be back