Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
Tunsil's was earth-shattering for sure, but he wasn't a committed representative of the accused party at that point, and he was vague about who exactly paid him, leaving plausible deniability intact for the OM staff and administration in place. That's what really puts Wade/LSU on another level - per known evidence, there is no way to spin that he wasn't personally involved and wasn't aware as a formally employed representative of the institution, investigation ongoing or otherwise, yet he's still there and coaching.

I don't mean to argue just for the sake of argument, I'm really just curious if there's a single other instance of a school staying the course with a coach in the face of overwhelmingly damning evidence without a shred of plausible deniability remaining.
I thought Tunsil said a coach paid him?

Auburn is about as bad too. FBI prosecuted a coach so they must have had concrete evidence. With Pearl's history, he should not have survived in my opinion. I agree Wade's may be the worst but people have gotten off with substantial evidence when the NCAA wants that to happen.