Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manhattan, KS

Banned
    vCash
    I think State and KSU should play a home v home in basketball. We are always looking for better OOC opponents to play.

vCash

Harry?s

Bringing 10, staying at the bluemont. Gonna be a full on 17 fest. We have reservations at Harry?s Friday night. Worth a shit? Or should we not halt our blackout and keep partying?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawdawg View Post
    Bringing 10, staying at the bluemont. Gonna be a full on 17 fest. We have reservations at Harry?s Friday night. Worth a shit? Or should we not halt our blackout and keep partying?
    Confusing post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CatBacker90 View Post
    Houlihans has an excellent menu for being right there at the hotel. There are some local beers that almost all the bars some restaurants have as wel. (Tallgrass Brewing Company, Little Apple Brewing Company). Call Hall ice cream is great, it is on the the north side of campus, Northwest of the residence halls. All of the STDs are down in Lawrence, its a KU problem.
    I guess they cleaned out Junction City.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawdawg View Post
    Harry's is good but rather pricey, with 17 that is a hell of a cab or uber ride!

vCash
    [QUOTE=parabrave;983671]I guess they cleaned out Junction City.[/QUOTE

If you voluntarily go there,then its on you!

Banned
    vCash
    Harry's is good but rather pricey, with 17 that is a hell of a cab or uber ride!
    17 is the word for f.uck on another MSU website. It gets used over here as well. If you just say **** it gets asterisks instead so 17 gets used by some posters that are so used to typing it on the other website. Rule #17 on that sites deals with cuss words hence the use of 17 when wanting to say ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    17 is the word for f.uck on another MSU website. It gets used over here as well. If you just say **** it gets asterisks instead so 17 gets used by some posters that are so used to typing it on the other website. Rule #17 on that sites deals with cuss words hence the use of 17 when wanting to say ****.
    Aww well that makes more sense. But yeah Harry?s is a good place but after about 10 pm the Ville will be packed. The band goes to all the bars and plays and stuff as well on Friday nights from like 6-8 pm kind like a plug crawl type deal

vCash
    If any of you guys are coming to the game you are more than welcome to come and find me in Lot 9. Ill have a kstate flag up with an Atlanta Braves flag right underneath that. Yes i'm a Braves fan and yes i'm out numbered by a wide margin here in Kansas. But that is what MLB.tv is for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I think State and KSU should play a home v home in basketball. We are always looking for better OOC opponents to play.
    We as fans are but I don't know if our athletics department is. They're not succeeding very well if they are.

vCash
    What?s going on guys, I just wanted to put a thread on here to answer questions if y?all are coming to Manhattan for the game. This seems like the best message board to post on to answer those questions. I?m a graduate of Kansas State and a season ticket holder. Everyone except maybe the boneheaded students will be extremely welcoming to have y?all visiting. Tell the students to shut up and just enjoy the game. A lot of people will welcome you to their tailgates and watch other games after. Even have College Gameday on once that starts. If y?all have questions I?ll try my best to get them answered I?m the next week or so. Glad to have y?all coming!
    I can not tell a lie...??..we are going to beat the ever living shit out of you all and next season do a rinse and repeat in Starkvegas. Hail State!