Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More OM Nazi propaganda

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    This is a just a fan in the anger stage of grief. He is mad at everyone except for themselves because that is too painful. Their program is about to be decimated for the next decade or worse and this guy is grasping at straw. He thinks the NCAA will change its rules retroactively for OM. (I want some of what he's smoking or drinking.)

Now we see how Hitler, Jim Jones, David Karesh, Joseph Smith and others duped so many people into believing them. It's actually scary when you think about it. It might even be happening from the White House right now.

P.S. You do realize that even Republicans are calling out Trump on his BS, right?!? I'm a liberal. (Had to complete the pattern.)
    Yes i do, which is why I'm not a Liberal ,who defend their own no matter what.

Like every leftist movement in history, they stay in lock step. That's not political, that's historic fact.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Bread View Post
    LOTS! of them are still Dog's. With that law degree, they settle at best. LOTS!
    You sound like a guy who's a big fan of out of state and private school tuition! Vanderbilt Law's not the toughest school in the world to get into, but have you checked out their tuition lately? Sounds like you have...your money tree must be pretty!

vCash
    Hey Mim's, been constipated for several days. Honest Man broke the dame. Keep giving hell.
    Cornbread, I have been reading and digging up the past on some boosters from that other school..... (while SICK)....
    Just keep wondering about some of the 'boosters past'........ When one looks there are dates, times and places that go together.... Interesting....

On another note: if anyone knows anything on the lawsuit that MSU filed against the NCAA in the 1970's please supply the information. I cannot locate any info... and I was too young to remember...... haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    Unlike other Law Schools around the country, the Ole Miss law school was established to do two things- keep the black man down, and keep big business out. After 200 amendments to the Mississippi Constitution, the 82nd Airborne kicking ass on September 30, 1962, and the 1965 Civil rights act, the first one was out. However......

They're still dedicated to the second one. While other Sun Belt States are prospering and flourishing from new businesses and jobs opening, Mississippi stays as stagnant as a puddle-water. Why? Because the Flagship University of ole miss is dedicated to keeping businesses that would improve the Mississippi economy out, through petty lawsuits and judicial legislating. Mississippi is known as a State that practices "Jackpot Justice", and Ole Miss lawyers are adept at stealing money from legitimate businesses. Why does Flagship University of ole miss do this? Because petty people love nothing better than to keep other people down so they get a false sense of superiority (which is ironic, because Ole Miss people have been proven to be culturally, spiritually, ethically, morally, and genetically inferior to a Bolivian titmouse).
    Sorry Mutt it wasn't the 82nd in Oxford but the 10worst.
    Last edited by parabrave; 03-19-2017 at 01:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    but the 10worst.
    AKA - DOPES ON A ROPE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    You sound like a guy who's a big fan of out of state and private school tuition! Vanderbilt Law's not the toughest school in the world to get into, but have you checked out their tuition lately? Sounds like you have...your money tree must be pretty!
    Tripp, nothing to do with money. Quality of the law education is money better spent with a Vandy or as you did not notice Miss College that I referenced. Grants and scholarships help a great deal. Go back to my first post, Miss College was mentioned.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 03-19-2017 at 04:36 PM.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Corn Bread;721247]
    You sound like a guy who's a big fan of out of state and private school tuition! Vanderbilt Law's not the toughest school in the world to get into, but have you checked out their tuition lately? Sounds like you have...your money tree must be pretty![/QUOTE

Tripp, nothing to do with money. Quality of the law education is money better spent with a Vandy or as you did not notice Miss College that I referenced. Grants and scholarships help a great deal. Go back to my first post, Miss College was mentioned.
    I was ignoring the Miss College argument for your sake. Do me a favor and Find them on this list. https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate...s/law-rankings ...I'll wait...

Om law school has approximately 1/3rd State undergrads. The guy that will end up suing those douches on behalf of THIS VERY SITE...that raised the security issue to appear on Google Chrome, will very likely be a State grad that went to om law school. When you insult the law school as a whole you're insulting...again...a LOT of State grads!! It is the in-state law school, is ranked INFINITELY higher than MC, and is actually affordable to those of us who's mommies and daddies can't pay their tuition!

If you wanna take shots at the "om lawyers" in the Network or those that are helping out the NCAA case pro bono, I'll applaud the hell out of ya...but, don't take shots at State grads, especially when you, obviously really don't know what you're talking about

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Cornbread, I have been reading and digging up the past on some boosters from that other school..... (while SICK)....
    Just keep wondering about some of the 'boosters past'........ When one looks there are dates, times and places that go together.... Interesting....

On another note: if anyone knows anything on the lawsuit that MSU filed against the NCAA in the 1970's please supply the information. I cannot locate any info... and I was too young to remember...... haha
    Mim's let me check into this. Turkey hunting with hayfever and it ain't working.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    AKA - DOPES ON A ROPE
    Had a snake eater give me his impersonation of an 82nd Airborne guy.......a little one foot jump, then squeaks, "airborne".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    Had a snake eater give me his impersonation of an 82nd Airborne guy.......a little one foot jump, then squeaks, "airborne".
    Did you ask that snake eater for a girlscout cookie request sheet? Or about that limpwrist Bronze bruce statue?

vCash

Amen

[QUOTE=Tripp McNeely;721257]

I was ignoring the Miss College argument for your sake. Do me a favor and Find them on this list. https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate...s/law-rankings ...I'll wait...

Om law school has approximately 1/3rd State undergrads. The guy that will end up suing those douches on behalf of THIS VERY SITE...that raised the security issue to appear on Google Chrome, will very likely be a State grad that went to om law school. When you insult the law school as a whole you're insulting...again...a LOT of State grads!! It is the in-state law school, is ranked INFINITELY higher than MC, and is actually affordable to those of us who's mommies and daddies can't pay their tuition!

If you wanna take shots at the "om lawyers" in the Network or those that are helping out the NCAA case pro bono, I'll applaud the hell out of ya...but, don't take shots at State grads, especially when you, obviously really don't know what you're talking about
    As much as I can't stand them, this is the truth. Same with DR's.

Use em for what u can use em for. And give back to MSU!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post

I think we need Swami Dawg to translate each of Mimi's posts from now on, or at least provide a synopsis. Maybe some of us would be able to understand them better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabaka View Post
    I think we need Swami Dawg to translate each of Mimi's posts from now on, or at least provide a synopsis. Maybe some of us would be able to understand them better.
    MiMi is a helluva an English teacher though

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Did you ask that snake eater for a girlscout cookie request sheet? Or about that limpwrist Bronze bruce statue?
    Don't shoot me....I'm just a former National Guard 51-Tango (surveyor-soil sampler-CADD draftsman), and a member of the E-4 Mafia.

vCash
    Im missing the 82nd airborne joke. My son fought in Iraq from 2004-2006 as a member of the 82nd airborne. You are more than welcome to ask him about a (1-foot) jump and hollorring airborne. Good luck to you with that. Why make fun of those that went to war to fight for our freedom. I choose to thank them and appreciate what they did or do, not make fun of them.

Banned
    vCash
    people are making fun of the 101st (who was there at Normandy, the Battle of the Bulge, Hamburger Hill in Vietnam AND Iraq and Afghanistan), and you didn't have any problem with that....or people making fun of the green Berets, you had no problem with that.

Quit gravy-training on your son's exploits. If I wanted to do that, my dad (a retired Marine Corps Lt. Col.) served two tours in Vietnam, was awarded 46 air medals (You got an air medal when you completed 20 combat missions), the Distinguished Flying Cross, and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry....see, I can gravy-train off MY family's exploits as well....

Now, say some shit about the Marines.
    Last edited by Mutt the Hoople; 03-19-2017 at 09:59 PM.

vCash

Last edited by mstatefan91; 03-19-2017 at 10:49 PM.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    [QUOTE=Tripp McNeely;721257]

Nice try, Tripp. You just proved to me that you are out of your league.

vCash

Nice try, Tripp. You just proved to me that you are out of your league.
    Ultimate cop out post

The "I would destroy you, but you aren't worth it" argument.

Sure way to know that someone has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    MiMi is a helluva an English teacher though
    Thanks Random Poster..... This bunch will really LAUGH in the months to come.... I guess I could write a BOOK...... #HAILSTATE.... school calls....