Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is that dipshit rebelbruiser still a moderator over at the pack?

vCash

Is that dipshit rebelbruiser still a moderator over at the pack?

http://nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/422354...d#.V2r4T3n2aUk

Read this for some insight from this moron. He really thinks all of the shit they are in trouble for is because of MSU and Robertson in particular. Wow. What a total dumbass.

vCash
    I think he has been banned at Six Pack, not sure but after reading his post I am pretty sure he isn't getting any *****.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 06-22-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Plenty of people still think he's 'reasonable', trust me. Guy is the worst type of homer (and person, really)....the one who tries to portray objectivity while passively putting you down. We have a bunch of fans I guess, who can't pick up on it. Not to mention he's just a tool.

I'll agree with his on one thing from his post. They are reaching their potential. But it's not MSU that's pissed off about it, it's Alabama and Georgia. MSU doesn't have the power to stage a witch-hunt. He's just butt hurt that they got caught and looking for someone to blame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    http://nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/422354...d#.V2r4T3n2aUk

Read this for some insight from this moron. He really thinks all of the shit they are in trouble for is because of MSU and Robertson in particular. Wow. What a total dumbass.
    That has about the same logic as saying the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor because of FDR's "a day that will live in infamy" speech.

vCash
    Zv2 is another Ole Miss schmuck that deserves a punch to the face....that's all I'm saying.

vCash
    So what he is saying is that no one should care that they have committed 8 level 1 violations. All of that is fabricated to make OM look bad because they have "reached their potential" (which still doesn't include a trip to Atlanta)? I guess we also made Tunsil admit to taking money from a coach and an asst AD on Draft Night. Gotcha!***

Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    So, I read the whole thread and this is what I got out of it. We are now paying their former players to come a snitch on them. He made it perfectly clear that no one was going to "snitch" unless they were paid to "snitch". Well here is my question, If they didn't do anything wrong and it really is they are just that damn good, What would former players have to "snitch" on. Dumb ass bastard.... he is suck a moron that he honestly thinks that UA and Bama know each other cheat and dont care because they are both scared of NM "success" and want them to be brought down. Hey you F***** morons, you have had 2 decent yrs and another yr where you lost to Memphis and Ark and beat a hopeless Okie State team. I would call that sustained success....

vCash
    Best I remember, he was never a moderator on Six Pack. And yes, he's been banned. Could be the ban has been lifted but he chooses not to post there.

There was a Bear who was a moderator there though. He was something like OP62 or OS62, but he no longer is a moderator. There are several OM posters there though.

vCash
    I like the poster that brought up that no 17 year old knows more about the NCAA investigation than they do. It's dumb logic to think all is well with the NCAA because they are suddenly getting commits.

It's pretty simple what is going on:

1. It's summer camp time- that's why the commits are happening
    2. OM coaches are telling recruits- "nothing to see here" so it's business as usual until sanctions are announced
    3. The NCAA is moving along at the snails pace they always have

nothing has changed- until the COI announces the penalties- I expect the OM Croot Train to keep on rolling. Stockpile all you can to get thru the lean times
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I like the poster that brought up that no 17 year old knows more about the NCAA investigation than they do. It's dumb logic to think all is well with the NCAA because they are suddenly getting commits.

It's pretty simple what is going on:

1. It's summer camp time- that's why the commits are happening
    2. OM coaches are telling recruits- "nothing to see here" so it's business as usual until sanctions are announced
    3. The NCAA is moving along at the snails pace they always have

nothing has changed- until the COI announces the penalties- I expect the OM Croot Train to keep on rolling. Stockpile all you can to get thru the lean times
    Croom said most of the damage was done beforehand when they didn't know what the penalties were going to be. And not just him, I remember Al Golden saying the same thing.

vCash
    Croom's problem was Croom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taog Redloh View Post
    Croom said most of the damage was done beforehand when they didn't know what the penalties were going to be. And not just him, I remember Al Golden saying the same thing.
    The local media was all over us and the national media was in a feeding frenzy over Miami. UM has virtually got a free pass from both so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    There was a Bear who was a moderator there though. He was something like OP62 or OS62, but he no longer is a moderator. There are several OM posters there though.
    OP4, or OptimusPrime. He was the guy that had the rabbit with a pancake on its head as a profile pic. He was always unbiased as far as I could tell and I don't remember ever seeing him act like a prick. He just seemed to dissappear although I'm sure he changed his name.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Croom's problem was Croom
    Agree but doesn't make the point less valid. Doesn't mean it was the only problem.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    The local media was all over us and the national media was in a feeding frenzy over Miami. UM has virtually got a free pass from both so far.
    Why would it ever change? Point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't SEEM as if they are about to get hammered, like other programs throughout history. We're going to need another shoe to drop here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taog Redloh View Post
    Why would it ever change? Point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't SEEM as if they are about to get hammered, like other programs throughout history. We're going to need another shoe to drop here.
    They have 8 level 1 violations. All it takes is one to get a bowl ban. I don't know of any fanbase except theirs that doesn't think they will get significant penalties- especially since draft nite. Their strategy of lying to everyone and blaming Nutt worked for awhile- but that time is over.

vCash
    Dan Wolken was on Finebaum talking about a bowl ban for them last week
    Yahoo is supposedly about to break another story
    Thamel and SI have been interviewing people
    OTL has been interviewing people

Their lying to the media has changed the whole direction of all this

Banned
    vCash
    I don't think he was ever a moderator over there, although he did post quite a bit. Optimus Prime was the moderator that was also an OM fan. I think he was stripped of that status after some comment he made on NAFOOM following the Dak Panama City incident.

vCash
    Hopefully they'll get an 8 year bowl ban.
    Leicester Till I Die

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    I don't think he was ever a moderator over there, although he did post quite a bit. Optimus Prime was the moderator that was also an OM fan. I think he was stripped of that status after some comment he made on NAFOOM following the Dak Panama City incident.
    RebelBruiser is the guy that Sixpack refers to as "literally a **********"