Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sallee on Ole Miss...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    Glad i read the article. But sallee simply writes an article saying:

"How dare you idiots come into auburn and not only beat a team i thought was going to be good, but looked horrible doing it. i dont need your help making my preseason picks look like they came from a magic 8 ball. "
    totally agree and good point digger. while sallee makes some good points, he comes across as an AU fan full of butt hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    We are going to curb stomp the shit out of that team. They aren't nearly the team that they were last year and they play really bad on the road. Dak isn't losing to that shit show in his final game at DWS. It will be the type of game that gives us false confidence going into next year because we beat them so bad.
    I'm afraid they match up very well with us. On offense, they have big, physical receivers going against our depleted secondary. On defense, they have had injuries and dismissals in thier secondary, but they are still more vulnerable to the run. John Hevesey's inability to develop an offensive line that can run block and our 1A/1B tailbacks are Shump and Holloway indicate we will not be able to exploit that weakness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    I'm afraid they match up very well with us. On offense, they have big, physical receivers going against our depleted secondary. On defense, they have had injuries and dismissals in thier secondary, but they are still more vulnerable to the run. John Hevesey's inability to develop an offensive line that can run block and our 1A/1B tailbacks are Shump and Holloway indicate we will not be able to exploit that weakness.
    I think their are some big holes in their secondary that we'll be able to exploit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Swag loses his composure under pressure. We will get to Swag. He'll throw wild passes. He'll throw more INTs than TDs. And OM can't run in the red zone.

There is no way Dak is losing on Sr day. He will be at the top of his game and so will the rest of his team who looks up to him.

I also think DWS will be louder than it's ever been for Dak playing in his last Egg Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Swag loses his composure under pressure. We will get to Swag. He'll throw wild passes. He'll throw more INTs than TDs. And OM can't run in the red zone.

There is no way Dak is losing on Sr day. He will be at the top of his game and so will the rest of his team who looks up to him.

I also think DWS will be louder than it's ever been for Dak playing in his last Egg Bowl.
    I'm not saying we are going to lose. I'm saying it won't be a "curb stomp the shit out" of UNM like Jarius said.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I'm afraid you haven't been watching them or us play. It won't be close.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    They are horrible on the road. Kelly is an interception machine. They are terrible on defense. Our defensive tackles will manhandle their depleted interior. Dak's last game at home. Home field advantage in the egg bowl is worth 14 points and we are already a better team than them on a neutral field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think their are some big holes in their secondary that we'll be able to exploit.
    They'll have Conner back when they play us, which is big for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    They'll have Conner back when they play us, which is big for them.
    It will certainly help them, but there were holes in their secondary while Conner was healthy

vCash
    I really like our chances vs om bc I feel like lsu will crush their sec west dreams the week before. After a physical, deflating loss, I'm not sure their big players will be all that concerned about the egg... I think they'll be counting the days to the combine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Hypothetically speaking...let's say Ole Miss wins out and Bama wins out, and then Ole Miss beats Florida in the SECC game. (I know, very unlikely). Does the CFP committee really put a 2 loss OM in over a 1 loss Bama, even if Bama doesn't play in their Championship Game?

I just don't see how Ole Miss could get the nod unless Memphis goes undefeated.
    No way ole miss goes a three game roll agianst LSU, Arkansas and MSU. They do not have enough debth. They are going to get beat up. I see them losing one or two of those games.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    I'm afraid you haven't been watching them or us play. It won't be close.
    This all day. People thinking the even deserve to be on the same field as us haven't been watching. They should have lost 2-3 more games, depending on how one views Auburn leaving 8-12 points on the scoreboard yesterday. Unless we have a catastrophic flurry of injuries, we will kill them.