Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The OM Spirit and C34...

vCash

The OM Spirit and C34...

So I just seen** a post on the Spirit where some zealots have linked C34's FB page .

Good for you Coach, you're famous. Just further proof that some OM fans on that board are so full of hatred that they would research and link a rival fan's personal info with no regards to someone's private life. And they call us the rednecks...

vCash
    can you see all my stuff or are my privacy settings like they should be?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I couldn't find it.

I went over there to see the thread but didn't see it....so I thought he may have meant the "other" OM Spirit, or what we know as Nafoom, but it wasn't there either.

However, I DID see a thread that filled up their first page talking about EliteDawgs. It is hilarious that they sit on SPS and Nafoom bad mouthing EliteDawgs and C34 all day, yet they read every ****ing word we post. It kills them that they can't post over here.

And I see that our buddy, swdawg/lasher8 is over there jacking off the Rebs and joining in on the ED bashing.

Must suck to be watching a real SPORTS message board, with actual sports discussion, taking place while knowing you can't be a part of it as you sit on your TMZ style gossip board and talk about what color nut hugger shorts to wear after Labor Day. Bunch of damn douchebags.

By the way BeastMan.....you apparently write great articles, because the only thing anybody finds wrong with them is a few spelling and grammar errors. Must be doing something right for everybody to be reading.

And here's a shout out to Nafoom, and thank you guys for reading. The "donate" button is in green at the top.

vCash
    yes, there is a thread on there about me- but I cant read it...have to subscribe

Banned
    vCash
    A couple of points:

1. I still cannot figure out why anyone with a brain ever, and I do mean ever, refers to any post made on the Spirit or Genespage has having anything to do with real life. Its been over a decade since anything posted on those cartoon quality boards have represented anything resembling normalcy. Citing the lunatics only makes the citer appear to also be one of the lunatics. At least in my opinion.

2. Cadaver, you sure do LOVE to make posts on here bitching about posts on other boards. Which really is ironic considering you are bitching on here about posts on other boards which are bitching about posts on this board. That is quite the circle you are helping to perpetuate there. In case that was unclear:

Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    And here's a shout out to Nafoom, and thank you guys for reading. The "donate" button is in green at the top.
    They literally can quote this exact post onto their board to apply to you. Maybe just ignore them instead of contributing to the vicious circle of dumbassedry.

vCash
    Please explain. What does 'swdawg/lasher8' mean?

And I see that our buddy, swdawg/lasher8 is over there jacking off the Rebs and joining in on the ED bashing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTweederEndzoneDance View Post
    A couple of points:

1. I still cannot figure out why anyone with a brain ever, and I do mean ever, refers to any post made on the Spirit or Genespage has having anything to do with real life. Its been over a decade since anything posted on those cartoon quality boards have represented anything resembling normalcy. Citing the lunatics only makes the citer appear to also be one of the lunatics. At least in my opinion.

2. Cadaver, you sure do LOVE to make posts on here bitching about posts on other boards. Which really is ironic considering you are bitching on here about posts on other boards which are bitching about posts on this board. That is quite the circle you are helping to perpetuate there. In case that was unclear:

They literally can quote this exact post onto their board to apply to you. Maybe just ignore them instead of contributing to the vicious circle of dumbassedry.
    You must have missed where I was going over there to find a thread about Coach's Facebook page....but carry on.

ETA: I don't go to Ole Miss boards regularly. Also, I am a MSU fan and yes, I enjoy getting those OM bastards stirred up. I don't understand why you worry about it really.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 08-09-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    You must have missed where I was going over there to find a thread about Coach's Facebook page....but carry on.
    I guess you missed the entire premise

vCash
    No, I didn't. I go to Nafoom or OM Spirit rarely, and only if someone brings up a thread from over there. Those Nafoom guys read ED and SPS religiously. So they may post the "same thing I posted", but we all know there is a huge difference in going to their site 1 time, and them living on MSU boards.

Banned
    vCash
    No, I didn't. I go to Nafoom or OM Spirit rarely, and only if someone brings up a thread from over there. Those Nafoom guys read ED and SPS religiously. So they may post the "same thing I posted", but we all know there is a huge difference in going to their site 1 time, and them living on MSU boards.
    Read the entirety of my 2nd point instead of simply reacting the the last 2 sentences. Regardless, proceed however you see fit. Was just making an observation.

vCash
    How do you know they read ED religiously if you're not reading NAFOOM?

And you didn't answer my question from my previous post...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by swdawg View Post
    How do you know they read ED religiously if you're not reading NAFOOM?

And you didn't answer my question from my previous post...
    Because they all post on SPS dipshit.

And I called you lasher8 because you ARE lasher8.

vCash
    It obviously irks them that they can't post here. No harm in stirring them up and letting them simmer.

Don't really care much about how they feel. Or how anyone here appears to them.

vCash
    Oh. You're saying that swdawg and lasher8 are the same poster?

Because they all post on SPS dipshit.

And I called you lasher8 because you ARE lasher8.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg4Life View Post
    It obviously irks them that they can't post here. No harm in stirring them up and letting them simmer.

Don't really care much about how they feel. Or how anyone here appears to them.
    Exactly. Why the hell do I have two State fans telling me I should quit stirring up OM? That's the better question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    can you see all my stuff or are my privacy settings like they should be?
    Pretty locked down - pic of two young ones playing tee ball is one pic that I can see - FYI...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by woozman View Post
    So I just seen** a post on the Spirit where some zealots have linked C34's FB page .
    I just noticed that first sentence...

vCash
    I couldn't find it.

I went over there to see the thread but didn't see it....so I thought he may have meant the "other" OM Spirit, or what we know as Nafoom, but it wasn't there either.

However, I DID see a thread that filled up their first page talking about EliteDawgs. It is hilarious that they sit on SPS and Nafoom bad mouthing EliteDawgs and C34 all day, yet they read every ****ing word we post. It kills them that they can't post over here.

Must suck to be watching a real SPORTS message board, with actual sports discussion, taking place while knowing you can't be a part of it as you sit on your TMZ style gossip board and talk about what color nut hugger shorts to wear after Labor Day. Bunch of damn douchebags.

By the way BeastMan.....you apparently write great articles, because the only thing anybody finds wrong with them is a few spelling and grammar errors. Must be doing something right for everybody to be reading.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177&f=2351&t=11764216

vCash
    Thanks for the heads up Wooz...they found out who Beastman was on the Spirit and called for a boycott of his family's restaurant...I guess they are going to boycott condoms now for me

vCash
    Thanks, but not a subscriber.