Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
Maybe you're excited after the bama lsu game but Texas couldn't beat tcu with our "1as". Ohio state losing Minnesota or Michigan? Oregon is in the pac, who do they even have to worry about? Baylor maybe because they have no one to play, who knows with fl state? I don't think you could have a Baylor AND Florida state though. Without two SEC West teams it's all bullshit anyway. There's no way the top two teams in the west shouldn't be two of the top 4.
I know it all sounds crazy as hell, but I just have a feeling Texas is going to upset TCU. Texas is at home on Thanksgiving night, it's sort of a rivalry game, and Texas could very well be playing to get into a bowl game. The conditions for an upset are there. I also think Minnesota is going to knock off Ohio State, Jerry Kill has set up a nice program there, and it's about time he gets a signature win. The rest of what I said is me just being hopeful haha. I want Oregon and Florida State to lose, but I'm not sure that they will. An Oregon loss helps Dak's heisman chances, and I think we all want Florida State to lose because we are all tired of Jameis Winston