Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Game 3 vs UPig

vCash
    I think that's what I am most upset about. We have left about 40 damn runs on the bases. Now I know we won't get all of them, but if we had gotten about 15% of those than we would have swept the damn methed out inbreds from the Ozarks

Banned
    vCash
    word

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Yeah except Arkansas tried to hand us this series on a silver platter and our pen shit the bed.
    And we handed it back... they're a better team, so I won't be mad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Then who are you talking about? Davis? He has not started in two years. We also pitched him last night. And this staff has shown you we will not pitch guys twice in a weekend. Right or wrong we rarely do it.
    Get a clue buddy. Hardin has pitched twice this weekend. So has Schuekle. No one said anything about Davis starting. I said he should have been brought in Friday night and he could have pitched 2-3 meaningful innings today. He's thrown 12 pitches this weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    And we handed it back... they're a better team, so I won't be mad
    The point is Arkansas rarely pitches this poorly and we had a chance to lock up a host and a pretty high seed even.

vCash
    We absolutely blew a golden opportunity here this weekend to wrap up a host regional.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    There will not be a sweep next weekend. There will be multiple boneheaded decisions on the field, at the plate, on the basepaths and in the Dugout! Book It Dan-O!

vCash
    Yeah except Arkansas tried to hand us this series on a silver platter and our pen shit the bed.
    ... as it did with UF and OM series on the road (shoulda had at least 3 more SEC wins).

But that's the thing with this team, we have very few players in the dugout that we can pinch hit with (so we don't). We also have very few quality-ready arms in the bullpen so we run short often on the mound. We gotta get more SEC-talented dudes on the roster going forward.

vCash
    If we had an average bullpen we could have swept this series. Even though we only took 1, which was the goal, it was the most impressive series loss you could have.

vCash
    I still think we host with 2 wins over Missouri

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    This one sucks, but I just wanted 1 win this weekend, and we got it. Sweep mizzou and lock up a host
    Yep, mission accomplished, but a winnable weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    If we had an average bullpen we could have swept this series. Even though we only took 1, which was the goal, it was the most impressive series loss you could have.
    We're a couple pitchers away from being a top 5 national seed. Blew 2 games at Florida, 1 vs OM, 2 vs Ark...plus a few shitty ooc games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    I still think we host with 2 wins over Missouri
    It's going to be close. A UNA rainout would help.

vCash
    I stand corrected on Downs! He has a much better day that Hines and Larry!

vCash
    Stevens must be hurt bc he should be PH here.

vCash
    Mizzou has won the last two series against us (21 & 22).
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Not a strike.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Stevens must be hurt bc he should be PH here.
    He was hurt Friday night. Got hit on the wrist.

vCash
    I think a lot of it depends on what UGA does. Right now, I could see them hosting over us.

vCash
    I thought everybody said last night that we were in better shape for today than Ark on pitching. Hmmmmm. I guess when you stand and watch it right down the middle as the tying run in the 9th you deserve to lose.