Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
Unless something changes we're getting swept. Our guys don't play well on the road and while our pitching is far better this season than last we still have too many WTF outings to depend on holding them back.

Couple that with Arkansas beating our asses at-will the last several seasons and I think we have a mental block about playing them that's on par with us vs. Alabama in football.

I'd love to eat crow on this but I'm preparing for a bad weekend. It doesn't mean I'll want Lemonis fired or think we suck if we do get swept but we'll have to make it up by winning out.
Sure we could get swept but I don't see it. Nobody really been paying attention to arky lately but they're 3-3 in their last 6 sec games and outside of Hagan pitching has been struggling. Their era went up over half a run in the last 6 games and #2 and 3 starters have struggled and van horn has even talked about trying someone else in the 3 hole. That and they haven't been hitting as well either. We'll see but i believe we get one for sure