Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
I didnt predict us last in the West- but that was the preseason expectation. Even our own fans on here said we would suck. As all of you well know- I said we were going to be good this season. We are right where I expected for the most part. I'll find the thread- but I called 17 wins and a host spot for the season. We'll see in a few weeks
And here, he says the quiet part out loud. Here is the entire explanation for why this thread even exists. To this guy, this is all about him. As is everything. Through the years, everyone has said it before" "coach, you care more about being right than MSU athletics". And it's true. So, when he's wrong (which he is a lot, but NEVER admits it), he's big mad. He thinks everyone thinks like him. He can't fathom that there are people out there who didn't think (or still don't think) Lemonis as coach is what's best for MSU long term, yet are PRAYING that they are wrong and he actually is. 99% of us want MSU to win every game we ever play, in every sport, whether that makes us "right" or "wrong". 1% of us care about being right (or at least moving the goal posts or rephrasing the argument such that we appear to have been right).

As a whole, I appreciate coach34 and I like him most of the time. I understand that he brings some good experience, knowledge, and even insider information to most discussions. But this part? I can't stand it. I know you couldn't care less, and I'm just screaming at the sky. But, man, I really wish you could check this. But I know it's hard to change how we're wired. Carry on.